Requested* Bound from blood. (Tony DiNozzo x Reader)

Slightly trembling, and following the officer, you walk out of the elevator into a rather orange office space, you follow the officer, and the agent who was acting as your guide, and follow them around, spotting a familiar face, you barely keep yourself from running over, especially as you knew you were covered in blood and you knew that it would be a bad idea. "Agent Gibbs, you have a visitor," the agent says and motions to the officer, and you tune it all out, not wanting to hear about your parents murders, it was bad enough being a witness to the crime, it was bad enough almost being a victim, it was bad enough that you had tried, unsuccessfully to try and save your parents. You swallow back the tears and look up to your godfather, scared and needing the comfort of a familiar presence.

Gibbs reaches around and brings you closer, holding you against him and whispers words of comfort into your ear, you practically cling to the man you called an uncle, your father and Gibbs were in different military branches but were almost like brothers, so you considered him to be an uncle, you father and Gibbs were so close that Gibbs was your Godfather. "It's okay sweetheart, let's get you to mine," he says gently, knowing you were on the verge of breaking down. You simply nod your head. "DiNozzo, you're in charge till I get back," Gibbs calls out to a tall, dark haired man, who like most of the people were watching. "Yes boss," the man calls back without hesitation, though he was looking more at you before seemingly snapping out of it and turning back to his work. Gibbs takes you back to his place, where you shower and change, curling into your Godfather, allowing yourself to cry over the loss of your parents. You eventually cry yourself to sleep on his shoulder.

It takes close to four days before you are allowed to go back home, not like you are thrilled about it, but you needed to deal with everything. You had been staying with Gibbs since the incident. In fact, you had moved in, your Godfather had insisted on it and you didn't fight it. You had met his team and spent some time talking to them all, you had gotten close to Abby, who wouldn't, and Tony, or DiNozzo as he was often called. Tony had done a great deal in helping you with coping, he was also the one who was coming with you to your house to help pack some of your things. You packed most of your stuff, some personal things from your parents and some documents and pictures before you dumped them in your truck and looked at the house. "You need more time?" Tony asks you as he leans against his own car and you shrug before shaking your head. "No, I just. I'm gonna miss them" you admit quietly, "I'm gonna miss it all." Tony nods his head a little before helping you into your pickup and getting into his car and following you to Gibbs' house.

Despite how much time was left between visits, the Gibbs household never changed, and that was one thing you were thankful for, especially as you pulled your truck in and climbed out, shutting the door behind you, grabbing a couple bags and swinging them onto your shoulders, taking them straight up to your room, being closely followed by Tony, who was carrying some of your other belongings. After getting all your stuff in, Tony stops you and looks uncertain, "Gibbs will kill me when he finds out but, when you're ready, or in the meantime, if you need to talk, here's my number, give me a call, okay, we can get coffee or dinner or something" he says to you as he pulls out one of his cards and writes his cell phone number on the back and you laugh quietly, a brief period of happiness in the grief stricken times. "Thanks, I might do that," you tell him, taking the card. Tony grins at you, presses a kiss to your cheek and then shakes his head, "I have to get back to work. My god is Gibbs going to kill me when he finds out," he says but chuckles, "but I think it's worth it," he says before leaving your new room, holding the card, hope blossoming.