Requested* DS x OFC - Skin hungry.

Kirra (nightmare) Darkheart - Demoness and Princess of Hell

Stephen was muttering to himself as he read through a textbook as he lounged in the Sanctum in his 'Wizard clothes', or his tunic and pants, The Cloak of Levitation were off doing something and Wong had been in the Library last he had seen of him. Kirra had been pottering around in the kitchen, doing her own thing, so when the Demoness walked into the room with a mug in hand.

"Hey," Kirra says softly as she hands over the mug of hot chocolate, "Figured you could use a hot drink," the Demoness explains before reaching out and carefully remove the Sorcerer's tunic, much to the Mage's surprise.

"Can I help you?" Stephen asks having tensed up when the Princess of Hell removed his tunic.

"I'm good," Kirra tells him as she sits down beside him and wraps her arms around his chest, cuddling into his chest, just enjoying the feeling of his skin against hers. Stephen relaxes, letting her hug him as he wraps an arm around her shoulders as he sips on his hot beverage. Neither of them bats an eye when Wong walks into the room and raises an eyebrow at their position before he grabbed a book and left again.