Requested* BB & TS -- Science Bros

Muttering to himself, Tony rummaged through the pile of things on one of his work desks, looking for his flat-headed screwdriver. Not finding it, Tony scowled and whips around, ready to ask Bruce if he had seen it, only to stop short, his science bro was sitting at his work desk, slumped forward asleep, leaning on his arms.

Distracted by the sight, Tony shook his head amused before he walks over, gently shaking his shoulder. "Wha..." Bruce asks as he comes around, pulling his glasses off to rub at his eyes. "You fell asleep," Tony tells him, moving away again. "Thought you might prefer to head to your room," he tells his lab partner.

"Thanks," Bruce utters as he pushes himself up off the stool, slipping his glasses back on, Bruce went about quickly cleaning his work space up. "You gonna head to bed soon?" he asks the billionaire, who shrugs absentmindedly as he continued to search the room for his missing screwdriver.

"If I finish," Tony replies preoccupied, his voice slightly muffled by the wrench he had stuck in his mouth, thinking he might need it later. "Okay," Bruce says, unsurprised by his comment, and absentmindedness, "Night Tony," he says as he hangs his lab coat on the hook inside the door.

"Night," Tony replies distracted as he finds what he was looking for, and happily returns to his project, pulling the wrench from his mouth as he returned to work. Shaking his head in amusement, Bruce heads out, heading for the elevator so that he could return to his room.