Requested* SR x OFC - Family fights.

https://i.quotev.com/img/q/u/18/11/14/ey5dtlkpov.jpg - The ring

"Come on, It's a trick!" Clint declares, twirling the drumsticks around his fingers, sitting up from his slouched position on the couch.

"Nay, it is much more than that," Thor tells him, earning a huff of laughter from Clint.

"Can't convince me, man," Clint said, reaching for a bottle of beer off the table. "Ye whom shall be worthy, my ass, it's whoever has the biggest muscles," he adds, taking a sip of his beer.

"I'm with Clint on this," Sam throws in, grinning, amused by the argument.

"By all means, Eye of Hawk, try," Thor says amused as he drank from his cup of mead.

Lily shakes her head in amusement as she eavesdropped on the boy's conversation, even as she talked to the ladies about Steve's proposal and their upcoming wedding.

"Let's see the ring," Maria says, having not seen the ring as she hadn't been around for a while, due to a mission, with a grin, Lily happily shows Maria. and by extension the SHIELD leaders the ring that Steve had given to her.

"You buy this Rogers?" Nick asks catching a glance at the ring, confusing Steve who nods around a mouthful of Asgardian Mead.

"Yeah... Why?" the Captain asks a little uncertain as he eyed the Director.

"On your salary, I was expecting something a little bigger," Nick says with a lazy shrug of his shoulders, his almost careless comment made Steve blink in surprise as he glanced to his fiancee.

"I... Does it really matter how big it is?" He asked, the rest of the guys sitting a little straighter to listen to the conversation whilst also trying to shield Steve and keep Lily from hearing.

"No, was just an observation," Nick tells him, watching the captain in case he tried to come at him for his comment.

"Well, as long as Lily likes it, it doesn't really matter," Bruce says, playing mediator, hoping to keep the peace.

"I love the ring," Lily says, having heard the conversation and knowing that Nick didn't mean it the way it had sounded, but also knowing that Steve might take it the wrong way.

"Well, I think it is gorgeous, and I am happy both of you," Maria declares, deciding the tension would resolve it's self, and leaning across Wanda, Phil and Vision to give Lily a hug, "I expect to Maid of Honor," she jokes, knowing that Wanda would likely be the Maid of Honor as they were closer than she and the younger Stark. Lily laughs but happily returns the hug. "I was thinking Tony could be," she jokes, laughing when a pillow gets thrown at her by him.

"Rude!" Tony declares, despite the grin on his lips. "Oh speaking of Weddings," the billionaire says before turning to Steve, "If you hurt her..."

"You'll kill me, I know," Steve says in understanding, only to swallow when he sees the smirk form on the inventor's lips.

"Nope," Tony says cheerfully, " Natasha, Maria and Wanda will," he says with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Nobody will find your body," Natasha tells him, without batting an eye or missing a beat before returning back to where she was quietly talking with Bruce and Phil.

"Are there usually threats at celebrations?" Vision asked, watching the conversation more than he was participating in it. Wanda laughs, leaning into him, "Only at those attended by Avengers," she quips, entertained by the discussion.

Lily shakes her head, despite the small smile, as she watched those she was closest to her argue over how the ladies would maim her fiance if he hurt her.

"I love you, and I do love the ring," Lily whispers to Steve before giving him a kiss, happy to have noticed him relax since before Tony threatened him.