Untitled Part 49

Steve nervously glanced back to where his girlfriend Lily was waiting before returning to look back to the basement level of the compound, where Tony's lab and workshop were located, as well as the entrance to the garage.

"Just walk past," Lily calls out to her boyfriend, biting back a laugh as he shoots her a look, his gaze quickly returning to the hallway, watching as Steve takes a deep breath but straightens up and walks down the hallway, without glancing to the workshop where Tony was working. Lily couldn't stop the laugh this time as her boyfriend all but ran past her father.

All but skipping down the hallway, Lily waved at her dad as she went by, joining Steve where he was almost hiding in the garage doorway. "Would you at least try NOT to gather attention?" Steve complains to her as he looks over the cars and then back to Lily who was laughing in response.

"Which one do you think will be the most inconspicuous?" Steve asks as he glances at Tony's array of cars.

"I can't believe you talked me into this," Lily says in amusement as she eyes her dads cars, before pointing to one, "That one," she says, heading to the cabinet where the keys for the cars were, and grabbing the correct one, before heading over to Steve and teasing, "Can you even drive?"

"Yes Lils, I can drive," he says, taking the key from her hand, pressing a quick kiss to his girlfriend's lips, before leading her to the car. "Come on, before someone catches us," he says, unlocking the car and climbing in, waiting for his girlfriend to do the same, before leaving the garage.