Requested* PM & OFC & Wanda - Pranksters.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Ella asks her older siblings, nervously biting her lip, the three of them hadn't long been brought to the Avenger's Tower and being younger than her siblings, she didn't have great memories from their life before Hydra, she barely remembered her biological parents, her memories seemed to start when she was orphaned when she was 5 and her siblings 10. She mostly remembered being on the streets and being in Hydra's hand. Still not use to people being nice without an ulterior motive, so she wasn't sure if pranking the people who were effectively caring for them was a good idea.

"I'm sure," Pietro says, "If they don't like it, they will just tell us," Pietro reassures his baby sister pressing a kiss to her head. "It'll be okay," he promises her, making her nod.

"Okay, let's do this," Ella says, making Pietro grin. "What should we do?" Ella asks, glancing between her siblings.

"I know," Wanda says with a grin, leaning in to whisper her plan to her siblings, making them laugh. Splitting up, Pietro got a jar, whilst Ella, with JARVIS's help, she got an image of a head. Placing the image in a waterproof wallet, they put the picture in the jar, and filled it with water, putting it in the to fridge. Deciding to up the prank, they got some bubble wrap and cut into sections, placing them in off paces, such as the handle of a spoon, under the rug then they gathered in their shared bedroom, where JARVIS brought up video surveillance to watch.

Sitting in their room, the siblings watch eagarly for their first victim. They didn't have to wait long until Clint came walking into the kitchen and opened the fridge, yelping when he sees the jar in the fridge, making them burst out laughing, missing the curse from the archer. Their attention was back to the surveillance, as they notice Steve walking through the hallway, jumping when he steps on the bubble wrap that was hidden under the rug. Both reactions to their pranks set them off again, into fits of laughter, something they rarely did.