"Kiss me." (Destiel Dean Winchester X Castiel)

Dean was working on his impala in the bunker's garage when he heard the door opened, he turned to look briefly and saw Castiel and turned back his baby, licking his lip softly, his breath coming out through his nose as he sighs quietly. 

"Dean?" Castiel says looking uncertain as he steps into the garage and pauses awkwardly several steps between the door and the car. Dean once again turns to look at him, keeping his gaze focused just above his shoulder. "Can we talk?" Cas ask uncertainly as he rings his fingers together, needing something to focus on, "I suppose." Dean says with a shrug of his shoulder as he looks at briefly at Castiel and licks his lips again as he looks the angel over. "Dean.." Castiel says in his usual gruffness, "we can't keep dancing around this" he says sounding uncomfortable about the topic whilst taking a step closer to Dean. "I don't know what you mean Cas," Dean says although they both knew that he did.

Cas ran his tongue along his bottom lip and brushed his thumb over Dean's bottom lip softly "Dean, you forget that I can read your mind" he all but breaths out to the hunter, Dean swallows and looks down, pressing into the angel's fingers. "Cas.." he drags out "Kiss me," he adds quietly, looking up into his blue eyes. Castiel smiles at him and leans up slightly and presses his lips to his hunters.