"I found this waterfall..." (Thranduil X OC)

"Amrun mela," Thranduil greets softly as you slide up next to him as you catch up to him, walking down the castle halls, beside him, "Amrun nin Aran," you greet back, a soft smile emerging on your lips, one that also appeared on the King's lips. "Your king, huh Mela?" he asks, softly teasing you, which causes you to laugh before he reaches over and kisses you quickly yet softly, before pulling away, with a small smile, which fades as you continue to move closer to the main hall. "Of course you are mine," you tease as you move with him, keeping pace with him as you walked. Thranduil looked amused by your response as he walked with you, his fingers brushing over yours, before allowing you to enter the hall before him, the two of you gathering breakfast before sitting to eat. 

After breakfast, you went off and changed before heading down the hall, heading outside, only to be stopped by Thranduil who took your hand, "Are you busy, nin mela?" he asks, bringing you closer, and out of the middle of the corridor, "I am not, how may I be of assistance?" you question your king. "Are you doing anything today?" he asks looking at you, his gaze unwavering and you thought about it, "Nothing out of the normal, I might train with Legolas if he wants to, but other than that, not that I can think of, is there something you need me to do Nin vuin?" you ask him, use to him asking you to do certain things. "I found this waterfall, and I was wondering if you would like to come with me?" he asks as he licks his lips, almost nervous about your response. You couldn't help but smile, "I would like that Thranduil," you say to him, he smiles, "Okaui, mín tur- glenn- shortlui, nin mela." he says softly, leaning down to steal a quick kiss, adding, " Im'll tul- rad- cin shortlui." before leaving, and you smile, watching him leave before heading off yourself to make sure you weren't needed for the day.

Amrun Mela- Morning love.
Amrun nin Aran- Morning my king.

Nin mela- My love.
Nin vuin- My lord.
Okaui, mín tur- glenn- shortlui, nin mela. - Okay, we can go shortly, my love.
Im'll tul- rad- cin shortlui. - I will come find you shortly.