Pancake Day (Peter Parker x Reader)

"They look good Peter, I didn't know that you could cook." You tell your boyfriend, who blushes busy your comment, " I.... er ...this is the only thing I can generally cook," he admits sheepishly, "Uncle Ben taught me how to make them," he confesses and you can't help but kiss his cheek, "I'm still impressed," you tell him as you move around him to grab toppings for the pancakes; syrups, sprinkles chocolate chips and whipped cream.

It didn't take Peter long to dish up the pancakes, bringing both plates to the counter, "here we go, let's hope that they're edible," he jokes nervously, having never cooked for you before. " If it's not, I'm raiding your ice-cream," you tease as you add your preferences to your dessert.

"You go near it and I'm kicking you out," Peter jokes back as he dumped a tonne of syrup, whipped cream and sprinkles on his. "Want any pancakes with that," you joke back earning an insulted gasp, "I'm a growing boy, I need...." He says before you cut him off, "you'll have a sugar high, you need real calories," you tell him amused whilst swiping some sprinkled cream and dumping it on your own messy pudding and eating it. "Mean, " he claims, moving his plate away from you. You laugh and eat your pancakes. "Thanks Peter, these are really good."
"Thank You," he say shyly, his cheeks bright red.