"I can't believe you talked me into this." -( Bucky X OFC)

James looks at you with a swallow and tugs his coat closer to himself, he looks around at the snow covering the street and then back to you and sighs, reaching out for your hand, which you easily give to him, knowing he needed a bit more comfort to be comfortable. "You're doing great James," you tell him as you step closer until you were standing beside him and smile softly, brushing your lips against his cold cheek. He swallows hard and nods, his hand loosening from its death grip on yours as he moves out further into the harsh cold and he shivers, tensing up, the wind blowing the snow around his legs and he swallows again before letting go of your hand and bending down to pick up some of the snow in his gloves and standing up, just playing with the snow. You can't help but smile as you watch him and grab your own glove full of snow and crush it into a compact ball, which he watches you do and he copies, a smile forming on his lips before he throws it at you and you gasp at the cold and you look at him, a grin forming on your lip as you throw yours at him, starting a snowball war, lasting almost an hour, to which you surrendered to. 

James smiles and pulls you close to him, his face burying into your shoulder, shivering slightly before pulling back, and taking your cheeks in his snow-covered gloves, "I can't believe you talked me into this. But I am really glad you did," he says before leaning down to kiss you, his cold lips pressing to yours, he pulls back shortly after to take your hand and take you back to your apartment, where you both shed you snow covered clothes, laying them on the heater, and you got the kettle going preparing to make hot chocolates for you both, when you felt arms slide around you and you smile, "Thank you for taking me out in the snow," he says and you smile, "You're welcome Bucky, everyone has to enjoy snow at some point, and everyone has to enjoy hot chocolate as well, so try it and hopefully you will enjoy it," you tell him with a smile.