Requested* LJH x Reader - "You heard me. Take. It. Off"

"What do you think?" You ask somewhat unsure as you step out of the bathroom, tugging on the black and yellow leather get up, that was the X-Men's uniform before turning in a circle, letting him get a good look, even as you continuously tried to adjust the material.

"Take it off," Logan says after a moment of watching you.

"Excuse me?" You ask as you raise an eyebrow in challenge.

"You heard me. Take. It. Off," he repeats as he glances at how you were holding yourself, "You are clearly uncomfortable," he says, making you huff in agreement.

"I already stand out, least I can do is where the stupid thing," you say, as you once again try and fix the uniform so you were a little more comfortable in it. Logan snorts unimpressed as he raises off his bed to walk over, intent on getting you out of it one way or another. With a slight grin, you allow your own claws to extend from your knuckle and point them at him.

"Don't even try it hot shot," you tell him, knowing full well where his mind had gone. With a smirk, he darts forward, grabbing you around the waist. Laughing, you allow your claw to retract so you didn't hurt him, even if you knew he would heal quickly from it. As he tried to dump you on his bed, you move, swiping his leg out from under him and straddling his hips, keeping him held down.

"I warned you," you tease as you place your hands in his, interlocking your fingers as you pin them beside his bed.

"What you gonna do bout it?" he challenges, making you smile before leaning down and kissing him, deepening the kiss, feeling him relax under you. Just as it was getting good, you pull away, detaching yourself and heading back to the bathroom to change back into your usual clothes.

"Tease!" Logan calls after you, as he watched you abandon him, but pulls himself off the floor, returning to his position on his bed, to wait for you, planning his revenge on you.