Don't leave me. (Tony stark x reader)

You and Tony have been in a relationship for a while. You are a marine. Tony isn't his usual cocky self when you get orders to draft out.

The argument was always the same, your job was too dangerous and you needed to quit it and be safe. You knew the risks, it wasn't your first rodeo so to speak , your father before you had been a marine, but that never stopped Tony from telling you the risks. He would never admit to being scared but you knew, he had his tells.
"Please baby don't do this, don't leave me"Tony pleaded softly his murky brown eyes showing clearly the fear he felt at the prospect of you leaving again. With an audible sigh, you reach out and cup his cheek "it's my job, Tony, I can't just quit because you want me to" you tell him softly. Your heart breaks seeing the tears in his eyes, the usual cocky Tony nowhere to be seen, this was the real Tony, the one who hated showing any sign of vulnerability. "I just.. what if I lose you?" He asks softly as he pulls you closer so you were standing flush up against him. "Oh, Tony" you whisper as you brush a kiss to his lips "nothing is going to happen to me, " you tell him as you brush your fingers through his hair. He looks at you and sighs "I love you" he mummers as he presses a chaste kiss to your lips "as I love you" you reply earning you that small but beautiful reserved smile from your boyfriend. "I could kidnap you and tie you up in my basement, " he tells you half teasing, but you laughed "you wouldn't be able to keep me there love, " you tell him as you pull back to look up at him committing this moment to memory. "Come on smile for me, " you ask of him, he shakes his head "you'll just have make me, " he tells you. "Oh, will I?" You ask with a grin as you step closer to him , this turned into a dance between the two of you, Tony would try to get away from you as you advanced on him. "Don't be like that " you tease as you manage to grab a hold of him. Tony smiles and slips his arms around your waist and starts to slow dance with you, he was holding you close to his own body. In that moment you knew you would do everything in your power to come home to him safely.