"You heard me. Take. It. Off" (Matt Murdock x OC)

It was Christmas, one of your favourite times of the year and you were excited, the apartment was decorated in a neat way, so there was no way that Matt could walk into anything or have anything be too much on his senses. Matt was not quite as excited as you, but he loved seeing you so excited.

Matt agreed to be your date to your Christmas party for work, it was an ugly sweater party, which was amusing to you, so of course, you agreed to it and you made sure that you both had a sweater for the party. It was two days before the party and you were checking that the sweater fit okay, Matt walked in and walked over to where you were, "Hey," he says and you laughed, "Hey, how was work" you ask him and he smiles "It was good, but I am so glad to be home and have the holiday off" he says and you smile at him comment "I bet." you say, watching as he runs his fingers over the material.

"It feels weird. I don't really like it." he says as he runs it fingers over the fuzzy snowman before shaking his head, "Nope, take it off," he says and you laugh, "Excuse me," you say, "You heard me. Take. It. Off." he says, his fingers moving to the bottom of the fuzzy sweater and you laughed, "Things I do for you," you tease but take it off, leaving you in only a vest top, making him grin, "Much better." he says, his fingers happily roaming over your skin.