Wait a minute , are you jealous? (Derek Morgan x reader )

You and Derek have been in a relationship for a short while, you both work together at the BAU, Derek's always being flirted with by women and you were starting to get jealous.

I smile at the young women who brushes against me as I grab the tray of drinks and head over to where the rest of the team were situated. I grin and set the tray down "enjoy" I tell them as I take a seat beside my girlfriend, she smiles and leans into me, I slide my arm around her waist and rubs her hip. She reaches over and grabs her beer and happily sips it. The tension that had been coiled inside started to relax and I settled , enjoying the evening with my friends in the hotel's restaurant. "Man am I glad that's over, " Spencer says grabbing his fruity drink and leaning back. "I think we all are " Hotch chimes in, "amen " I agree grabbing my own beer and sipping it. It had been a horrific case, even for us. "I cannot wait to go home, " my beautiful girlfriend says, "oh a whole weekend sounds like heaven" she adds with that beautiful smile of hers. "Oh I so agree " JJ comments, "I think Wills of so that's a whole weekend with my boys, "she says, you could clearly hear her love for them. (Y/n) pipes up "Hotch if we get called in ,I will make your life miserable " she tells our boss though she was trying to hide her smile, Hotch chuckled "If we get called in ill help you make the highers up life's hell"he says making us all gape at him in surprise till Hotch and (y/n) burst out laughing. I shake my head smiling, and that's when the waitress walks over with a tray full of food "here you go" she says leaning over me to place the tray down "sorry Hun " she tells me flashing a smile my way and moving back showing as much cleavage as she could. "It's fine," I tell her before flashing her a smile then turning my attention back to the team , I remove my arm from my girlfriend's waist as me and Hotch hand out the food. Without looking over , I'm aware that the waitress scowled and stormed off, much to my amusement. That's when I notice (y/n) looking slightly upset. "Hey, " I whisper into her ear " I love you and only you" I promise her before sitting up again. I watch as she blushes and smiles up at me. I return the smile and then frown "wait a minute, are you jealous every time a girl flirts with me " I ask softly so that were the only ones privy to the conversation. I watch as she blushes darker and nods her head slightly. "Ah, babe " I mummer kissing her cheek "I'm all yours " I remind her.