Requested* Bobby x Crowley - Surprise?

WARNING: MxM. mentions MPEG. Supernatural (TV show).

NEVER: Done this pairing before. Or done MPEG

Tilting his neck side to side, Crowley drummed on the arm of his throne, thoughts wandering away from the report his demon was providing him, to his lover. Holding back a sigh of annoyance, his thoughts returned to his pregnant partner, thinking of him, and their unborn child, a pang of longing shot through him as he wondered if he could just disappear until the birth of their child, especially as he hadn't seen Bobby in close to two months.

Absentmindedly replying, Crowley dismissed the Demon before he stood and stretched, pacing the length of the room being followed by Juliet, his hell-hound. Making a decision, Crowley clicked his tongue before teleporting to Bobby's house, making sure he arrived outside, as not to startle the pregnant man.

Walking inside, the Demon King skirted around the demon trap he knew was in the kitchen. Checking each room as he goes, the King of Hell finds Bobby in the guest room, asleep on the rocking chair that was across from the babies' crib. Silently peering in, he paused when he noticed two babies inside the crib. Hearing a gun's rear slide click, he turns around slowly, as not to alarm the man.

"It is just me Darling," Crowley comments raising his hands with a slight smirk. Rolling his eyes, Bobby put the safety on and tucks his gun away.

"You're home early," Bobby says standing to peer into the crib where the newborn twins were sleeping. "Apparently, they didn't notice the second baby," he says, head shaking slightly at the idiocy of the medical professions. A hum of acknowledgement escaped Crowley's throat as he stared at his twin babies.

"I named the boy Cinaed Conall Singer, as we agreed on," Bobby informs him, glancing at the little boy before his attention was drawn to their little girl, "and our little girl is Kenina Caoimhe Singer."

"It suits them," Crowley responds, leaning over to kiss Bobby before pulling away to watch their children.