Requested* OFC X BC- Homeward Bound.

Tiredly, Kirra stepped onto the train, after a quick glance across the train carriage, she sighs not seeing an open seat, instead, moving to lean against the other set of doors. Fiddling with the strap of her bag, her eyes wander over the train passengers, setting on a familiar figure, which, after catching his eye, moves over to talk to him. "Long time no see stranger," Kirra says a little amused, having walked across the section to stand near Benedict.

"Indeed it has been Kirra," he says with a smile. "Would you like my seat?" He asks, ready to get up, to which she dismisses.

"I am good thanks, if I sit, I will fall asleep," she jokes, making him chuckle.

"I am tempted to fall asleep myself," he replies, setting the book he was reading into his lap.

Kirra and Benedict spent a few minutes talking before Benedict offered her coffee at his place. Kirra easily accepted his offer, always willing to spend time with Benedict. At his intended stop, Hamstead Heath, Benedict offers his arm to Kirra as they walked off the train, once again accepting, she let the British actor lead the way to his place as they talked.

Once at his flat, Benedict got the coffee going as he moved around the kitchen, grabbing items as he talked. After it was done, the two of them settled on his sofa, where he had put the news on. Somehow, after talking for a few minutes, the two of them ended up kissing, both a little embarrassed, they pulled away from each other, but after catching each other's eyes, they both laughed, returning to kissing, this time more confidently.