The Wattpad Rants: Updating Is Slowly Driving Me Insane

Ok so if you're unfamiliar with my account, I'll just let you know that I have about seven (?) active books at the minute and a ton more that I've completed. And I don't know why, but recently the idea of updating my books is making me feel both overwhelmed and slightly insane.

Because every time I update, it's only a matter of days before I have to update again and it's just one big cycle of stress. I think what stresses me out the most is when I see that I haven't updated a book in like 4-5 days and I know that I'm going to have to update it soon whether I've got an idea or not.

Some books are so difficult to come up with ideas for, especially ones that I've been writing for ages like 'Types Of People On Wattpad' where I'm literally scraping the barrel of my brain trying to think of ideas that I haven't already done.

I think what is slowly driving me to a point of no return is the fact that updating is a constant cycle that never ends until you complete a book and it's something that will always stress me out a little bit.

Anyway, on a different note, I was wondering whether you guys would like to comment things for me to rant about? Maybe you're curious about my view on Donald Trump, sexism, racism or anything really. Comment below if you have any suggestions or if I should just carry on ranting about random things that pop into my head.