The Wattpad Rants: The Stress Of Posting New Books

So if you follow my account you may be aware that I put up two new books last week (or maybe it was the week before I can't remember) and for some reason I was super stressed about one of them because it was a poetry book. I guess I'm more stressed about posting fiction on Wattpad because it's easier to be critical of fiction than it is of non-fiction.

I don't know, I guess I was worried that no one would understand what I was talking about and that people would just find my poems boring. It's weird that when I post a non-fiction/ random book I don't get stressed at all and I don't watch the read count like a hawk, but when I post fiction I get instantly stressed.

Is anyone else like me in that sense?

I'm always worried when I post new books that no one will like them and I've deleted books so fast you would have thought I was Usain Bolt or something because no one read them. Lol am I hypocrite because I always tell people not to delete books? I suppose I've stopped deleting books, but I used to do it a lot in the past.

Anyway, posting new books gives me so much stress and I'm always checking to see how they're getting on. I feel like an overprotective mother and my books are my babies.