This Account Is A Hot Mess

So I was having a look at my account (as I do) and noticed that I have chapters that were last updated from December 2015! Which got me thinking how long I've had this account, and how much I've changed as a person. I'd like to think that I've matured a lot in the past year and a bit, but that's probably not very true. But still, if you look at my older books and compare them to the books that I update now you'll see some massive differences.

The main one being that I don't write 'how to' books now despite the irony that my username is @howto-. Which makes me feel like this whole account is just one big mess. I mean why even have an account called 'howto' if half the books aren't even to do with 'how to' guides! I suppose I've become sentimental about the name, and it's kind of just me now. People message me referring to me as 'howto', it's kind of my online persona.

But this account isn't just a mess due to the irony of my name. I realised that I've made the most random books I could have made on this account. I just can't stop myself from sharing every detail of my life with people. Who needed a book called 'confessions of a how to guide'? Who needs to know what I'm reading? Who needed to read my crappy poetry?

Not gonna lie, I still don't understand why people love Daily Questions so much. It is literally the symbol of my account and the sole reason most people find me, and it has nothing to with 'how to' guides!

This isn't complaining at all about how this account has turned out, I just wish that maybe I had planned before and named my account something more fitting. And maybe thought before I published certain books. People will be like, why don't you just delete those books, but I guess I'm just too sentimental about this account and what's on it.

Next time I publish a book that sounds and is crap please let me know guys. I have missed the mark many a time with new books.