School Uniforms

Urgh. I sometimes hate school uniforms but sometimes I'm kind of glad that they're there. It's another one of those topics where I'm undecided on it so I'll give what I believe to be the two sides of the argument that I agree with.

Ok so first off I'll say why I don't like school uniform. So I've had to wear school uniform in every school I've been to and let me tell you, that shit can be expensive sometimes and some of it doesn't last for like a month. No joke my tights all have ladders and holes in them and I haven't even been at school for a term. Not only can they be a bit expensive, but they strip any creativity from people.

Like I hate having to wear a skirt (it's part of my school uniform) but I'm forced to everyday and it makes me feel slightly self- conscious. School uniforms are never nice anyway and I think I should thank my stars that at least my school uniform isn't hideous.

On the other hand though, school uniforms do save me a lot of time in the morning and even though I don't look my best in it, at least it eliminates the chance for bullying due to what you're wearing. School uniforms can be pretty handy as well because my blazer has about six pockets in it meaning I can carry around so much stuff.

School uniforms are ok I guess, sometimes impractical (trying sprinting in a tight skirt for your bus) but they're ok I guess. Not the worst thing in the world.

Comment topics you'd like to see me rant about :)