Sorry For The Absence

You probably hadn't even noticed, but I've been not very active on this account recently. I thought I'd just fill you in on a little life update, seeing as the past month has been one of the most crazy and stressful ones of my life.

So I've applied to university.

That's a crazy sentence I never imagined myself writing. Wanna know something crazier?

I've already got offers back from two of them. (Quick explanation for those unfamiliar with UK university system: students apply through a website called UCAS to a maximum of five UK universities, and then over the next few months will start to receive either acceptance or rejections from the universities they applied to).

It's been a very surreal experience, and I'm not fully taking in everything that is happening right now. It's been ridiculously stressful, but I'm glad that I have it out the way. In a week and a bit I have my Cambridge Admission test (yay), so I'm also kind of bricking it about that.

Year 13 really isn't fun. Just a warning to anyone, it feels like I'm being constantly attacked by stress from all different sides.

It's gotten to the point where I've started falling asleep on the bus without me realising it, and then waking up in a state of utter panic thinking I've missed my stop. I no longer read that much, to be honest the only thing I really have energy for now is watching YouTube videos and dancing to music.

So my life is going pretty great, as you can tell. I probably should look on the bright side more often - I have two freaking uni offers (still waiting for three to get back to me)! That's pretty rad I have to say.