It's Like Everything Has Stopped

If you'd asked me a month ago how my life was going I would have told you that everything was going almost perfectly. My grades were good, I had a bunch of friends, I was socialising, I even had a potential boyfriend on the way, and I was so happy. So happy.

And now.

Well now I'm sat feeling like a grey cloud has decided to engulf me whole and make me feel so shitty and low all the time. I get so paranoid that people hate me all the time and it's so draining. I get paranoid when I'm not invited to things or when people hang out without me. I'm unhappy in school. I'm stressed in school. I feel like I don't understand anything.

I've been so low this week. I don't remember the last time I was this unhappy with life and there really is no reason to be. Everything has carried on as usual (pretty much) but it's like my brain wants me to feel bad. I feel friendless despite having all these people around me.

Depression never goes away, and I know that, but I thought for a while maybe it will never come back. Is this a descent back into that place again? Where I feel like I have to put up a facade of happiness everyday? Because I don't want to do that.

I feel like my life has halted all of a sudden and it's barren and bleak. I don't know where it all went wrong.