Literally Having The Weirdest Ideas Ever

My brain works in mysterious ways and  when thinking of new book or chapter ideas, I'll think of the weirdest ideas which sound good at the moment but they are either terrible or just don't make sense. For example, a minute ago I was thinking about making a new book and my brain goes, 'why not write a book of lists which is where you make lists of things about yourself, things you like and stuff like that?'

What kind of idea is that?

Who would care about what lists I make? No one. That's who.

I've definitely been feeling deprived of creativity because I'm at school which makes writing on Wattpad ten times harder because writing without inspiration is really difficult! So I think to cope with that my brain just decides to think of the most random, crazy things it can to try and jolt my imagination and wake it up.

No joke, I consider posting my boring-ass diary from like two years ago for other people's entertainment like twice a week because I have no other ideas (plus I loved 'The UnSlut Project'). But like, you can't post your diaries to the internet until it's been a solid five years- everyone knows that.

I don't even know what this rant is about, I just kind of felt the need to ramble on about how my brain is a bit messed up and often thinks weird things. Plus I wanted to express again to people how uninspired I am because it's not like I do that all the time?! God I love making fun of myself...

My humour will always be self-deprecating.

And for anyone that cares, my exams have been going alright except a few have been like big slaps to the face except a bit more painful to sit through. Once these exams are over, maybe my creativity will come back because my brain won't be so focused on remember bloody history dates.