Incoming call (Suga) FIRST MEETING!AU

You threw yourself on your bed after the long day you had. 

      Running around the university was never an easy thing to do, especially when having as many classes as you did. 

      Other than switching between different professors and doing your best to stay healthy...okay not that healthy but at least keep yourself alive, you had no time for going out with friends or having a hobby. 

      No hobbies, but you did have a Hobi. 

      You're best buddy Hoseok that is. And earlier today he was sweet enough to drop of some chocolates for you that his mom made over the weekend. 

      You laid down and opened the plastic box they were in before taking one. "

      Jesus, these taste like heaven." you smiled and took a photo with one piece near your lips as you pouted slightly and winked at the camera of your new phone.

      Yea, the incident that happened with your phone? 

      Let's just say it took a small swim in the toilet before giving a small buzz of electricity and dying, so you got a new one. 

      You typed in Hoseok's number with ease, your finger knowing which numbers to press on their own. 

      After sending the picture you sent him a message too.

The chocolate is so good I could orgasm~~~ 

      After a few minutes your phone buzzed and you got a reply.

Unknown: Please do...I wouldn't mind watching ;)

      At first you were confused. What the hell does Hoseok think he's doing? But only seconds later a picture came after the message.

 What the hell does Hoseok think he's doing? But only seconds later a picture came after the message

      Not just any picture, but a picture of a smoking hot guy munching on some sweets. 

      He was so handsome that you already forgot and forgave him for what he said, he was like a wet dream that any girl would have...HE WAS DROP DEAD GORGEOUS OKAY?! 

      Cute eyes, soft looking pink clips biting into that piece of chocolate or whatever...and those hands. 

      Oh the hands...it made you wonder, what can those pretty fingers actually...NEVERMIND!

Oh my...

Unknown: What is it princess...too hot for you?

Sorry I sent this to the wrong number...

Unknown: Doesn't matter I'd still be more than happy to see you or hear you orgasm. :)