Drive you mad (Jealousy 2)(Jungkook) HIGH SCHOOL!AU

"Time for spring break bitches!" 

      Hoseok shouted as he left the school grounds and straight across the street into the cafe where the rest of the boys were waiting for him to finish his final exam. 

      "So...who's house will we sacrifice this time?" he plopped down into the seat next to Taehyung and the silence that followed and the all the eyes staring at him gave him the answer. 

      "OH COME ON!!! IT WAS AT MY PLACE LAST YEAR! MY MOM WILL DECAPITATE ME IF I THROW ANOTHER PARTY!" he whined and the boys shrugged their shoulders. 

      "Everyone can have a party, but not many can have a pool party!" Jin said and Jimin joined in "And not everyone can have college girls at the party like Hobi can! Sometimes I mention your sister in my prayers, she's wonderful. And her friends, boy, those are some nice, nice, NICE girls." Jimin wiggled his eyebrows at the other boys and they all nodded. 

      "So it's settled, party at Hope's Saturday night?" Taehyung asked and as soon as Hoseok gave the green light Namjoon and Jin jumped out of their seats and got on their phones out. 

      "We'll spread the news!"

      A few hours later Taehyung was at your front door knocking and when you opened it he came rushing in telling you about the party. He suddenly cut off his talk when he saw Yoongi sitting in your living room with books spread around him. 

      "Oi! Daegu kid! I'm Taehyung."

      "Hi...Yoongi." he answered quietly, slightly flustered by Taehyungs extra personality. 

      "The two of you are close?" Taehyung asked and you gave a nod somewhat. 

      "I'm helping him with homework." you answered and Taehyung smiled "Well anyways...I came to invite you to Hobi's party, you could come too hyung. I can give you both a ride." Taehyung said while sitting next to Yoongi, looking over his notebook. 

      "Math! I love math!"

      "Tae you suck at math." you jumped in and he gave you a strong glare "I suck, but that doesn't mean I can't love it." he argued and it got a chuckle out of the other boy to which Taehyung smiled before jumping up and running out of your living room and repeating once again that he'll come pick you up tomorrow night. 

      "Soo...you coming?" you turned to the boy sitting on the floor and he shrugged his shoulders. 

      "Why not? He seems fun."

      "Ohh...you just wait."

      Well you knew what to expect from one of Hoseok's parties, but Yoongi was surprised, lightly said. 

      "What the fuck?" he gaped at the crowd of girls and guys drinking themselves into a coma. 

      "I love spring break...just love it." Taehyung smiled before going out of the car and waving over to you and Yoongi to follow him. 

      "Please don't leave my side tonight. I'd say that this won't be a problem, but it's worse than I expected." Yoongi said and you smiled before grabbing his hand and pulling him inside "Come on you wuss...it's gonna be fun." 

      You wish you haven't said it so soon, because as soon as you went into the back yard where the pool was you were met with Jungkook who was making out with a random girl while the rest of the people in the circle hollered at him.