You look pretty (Jimin) WAR!AU

"Attention soldiers!" the commanding officer shouted and all the young men stood still with their back straight and chins up. 

      "Today you will be getting a new unit commander and since it is kind of an odd change this officer was at the top of her class, smartest and strongest amongst all her peers in her unit. I do not want to see a single bit of disrespect towards this...young lady." he finished with a light smile on his usually stern features and turned to the girl that walked onto the camp grounds. 

      The perfect stance all the soldiers were previously sporting fell apart and they gasped at the sight of the woman that was marching towards them. 

      She was much smaller than most of them, petite figure hiding under layers of uniform and a long pencil skirt giving her look a feminine touch.

      "Officer Kim Minji." the officer that was previously speaking to the unit greeted her with a small bow and was interrupted with a snarl from the first row of soldiers. 

      "A girl? A girl is gonna lead the unit? Sir, I know that the world is slowly starting to change and that women are starting to fight for their rights, but this is too much, she should know her place." the soldier said, without a single stutter in his words.

      Officer Kim slowly took steps towards him and came as close as she could, while she saw the previously cocky soldier get a smack on the head from the shorter one next to him.

      "Whats your name soldier?" she asked the tall broadly built male that looked down at her as if she was a tiny little defenseless being in need of protection. 

      "Jeon Jungkook...miss." he teasingly added the last part and made the blood in her veins boil in anger, but she kept it all under control. 

      "Dish duty is on you mister Jeon. If I can serve the country by joining the army, you can restore balance for what I caused and start washing dishes like a lady usually does." 

      The soldiers around them chuckled and held in their laughs when their friends face started changing colors from embarrassment and anger.

      "And you?" she turned to the shorter one besides him and he straightened his posture and turned to her, 

      "Park Jimin Officer Kim." he said.

      "Good. You'll be helping him. Its my job to discipline all of you here." you said, although with no scary undertone like you had said to Jungkook. 

      "Yes sir!" he said and then backtracked a bit and corrected himself with a smile.

      "Umm...uhh...miss?" before also being mocked by the rest of the unit. You on the other hand couldn't help but feel the heat from something other than anger you felt beforehand.

      After that the whole unit started practice and you slowly went around and made sure everyone was doing their workouts properly. 

      "Every day you'll be having at last an hour spent on exercise before we move on to the drills. You'll be doing preparation, movement, climbing drills every day and conditioning drills two times per week. And we'll be taking trips to secluded areas for some of the drills, so be prepared to leave at any time of day or night. Now finish up and head to the kitchen, dinner is in ten minutes."

       You stepped into the canteen and looked over the soldiers from every unit, there was probably over a hundred of men eating in this place and you then saw your units table. You walked over to them and called for Jeon and Park.