Bad lover (Suga) COLLEGE!AU

(Play the song, relevant for the end of the chapter and the note!)

      A lot of things can happen in a night.

      Min Yoongi can get invited to go bar hopping with friends.

      He can end up at a frat party because Namjoon's car broke down and their plan to go out of the small college town got fucked up.

      Yoongi can have a few drinks, hold a few conversations, flirt with a bunch of girls, until one is pulling him upstairs to the bathroom.

      Min Yoongi can orgasm two times in the span of 30 minutes and make up a quick excuse that one of his friend texted him, or maybe he has to go home, possibly a "Hey I'm gonna go out, unless you want puke in your hair."

      He can easily get rid of the girl that was his cum dumpster for the night.

      There are a few thing's he also can't do that night.

      He can't be bothered with the fact if the girl needed some pleasing too.

      He can't care for the fact that maybe he pulled her hair way too hard, or pushed his little friend too deep down her throat.

      He can't even remember the girls name.

      Much like any other night.

      Tho let us return to what he actually can do.

      Min Yoongi can go back downstairs, mind less hazy and with empty balls.

      He can go to the front porch to wait for his friends, who will soon stumble out of the house drunk off their ass.

      Possibly, he can run into a girl in his spot, ask her to scoot a bit to make some space for him and hope that she'll leave.

      And when he looks at her he can give her a once over.

      Min Yoongi can do a lot of things, shamelessly so.

      But he did not know that he can fall in love in a night.

      "Hi." 

      Your head twisted to the side, smiling at the guy to acknowledge him, and yet again, returning your gaze to the sky as you took sips from the solo cup in your hand.

      "Isn't it pretty?" you asked him, making him finally shift his eyes away from your face.

      "Tell me what I should be looking at and I might tell you my answer." 

      You chuckled at him and got up from the stairs.

      "Come with me, we need to find a darker place."

      "Wow...not even gonna ask for my name?" he teased as he got up, groaning when his knees snapped at the movement.

      "I know who you are Min." you were already turned away stepping further in the garden of this house, until you got on the road, car's no where in sight in this small town this late at night.

      You pointed up at the sky.

      "Look up."

      And look up he did.

      The night sky was littered with stars, they shined brighter here, with no street lights in sight, and barely one or two houses on the road.

      But besides the stars, there was a trace of barely a bit lighter lighting, like a shadow on the sky.

      "It's like it's holding together the constellation. Like it's framing it." you pointed out, both hands coming up to make a frame to look at the sky through.