Red (Young and reckless 2)(Jungkook) GANG!AU

Red was his favorite color till the day he saw her blood mixing with the rain.

   A few hours earlier

      "Why are you even paranoid boys...it's just a simple robbery..." you spoke with a smile as you tucked your gun in the waistband of your jeans. 

      You had a task to rob the rival gang's base just to get some information on them and their plans, and even if you didn't see it as a big deal, the boys were scared for your life, especially Jungkook. 

      "Y/N please let me go with you."

      "No Kookie, this is my mission." you angrily replied and stomped your feet against the ground "And besides...you're to big to stay hidden for a long time." 

      You could see his face twist in worry. You patted his cheek and smiled up at him "I'll be fine, I'm not 18 anymore. I'm 25 and you can't keep me under your wing forever." you said and chuckled lightly at all the boys looked at you with doubt. 

      "Stop acting like it's my funeral and give me one more gun."

      An hour later you were crawling through the vent on enemy grounds because plan A backfired and plan B had to be made up in a matter of seconds. 

      The headpiece that Suga gave you stopped working and you couldn't communicate with the boys or hear their voice come from the earbud. 

      You were left with one gun, limited ammo and you were stuck in a building with, who knows how many, guys that were out to kill you. 

      After a few minutes you found yourself above the room you were sent to rob. Instead of keeping their data on computers the gang was pretty old school, so the room was filled with notes, documents, maps, files and stuff that you couldn't possibly carry out all at once. 

      As you grabbed a few files and notes someone cashed into your back and sent you flying towards the wall, face first. 

      Luckily when you crashed against it, your headpiece started working again, but immediately after you began fighting with the guys as the boys shouts were heard from the earbud. 

      As you found yourself running down the halls again you shouted into the mic "Jungkook! I need an escape plan!!!" you said as you held on tightly onto your bag of goods and ran.

      As you turned around the corner of the never ending halls of the building that seemed to always look the same, two strong arms grabbed onto you and an unknown male voice spoke to you while holding you down. 

      "Be quiet, I need to get you out of here alive." 

      You relaxed after hearing that and the male with bright blond hair pulled you down the longest set of stairs to get you to the basement as fast as he could. 

      You made it down without being noticed and you were finally ready to leave. 

      What you didn't know was  that Jungkook was closer than you thought this whole time along with Jin and J-Hope, and they were ready to get you out of this hellhole. 

      They sent Jackson to help you, he owed them after all. 

      Jackson was a part of the gang you were robbing, but if BTS let's you live once, you owe them, so this was simply a way of Jackson paying them back. 

      All the boys knew how crazy this place was, it's not that they didn't trust you, but deep in your mind even you knew that you might need help in the end. 

      It was raining heavily and Jackson was following right after you towards the exit "I got your back, you make a run for it." he said with a smile and you nodded even if you were worried about what will happen to him when his team finds out.

      As you checked around to see if it was clear you ran towards the van in front of you. 

      The door opened and you saw Jungkook peak through it, holding his hands out to be ready to pull you in, but soon your view of him was blocked. 

      Rain drenched your clothes as you froze in your spot after seeing the black car stop in front of you with a gun pointing out through the passenger seat window. 

      The shine of the pale metal was the last thing you saw before everything started running in slow motion and then the gunshot came along with Jungkook's screams of your name. 

      A numbing pain sparked exactly in the middle of your rib cage as you fell to your knees and to your side on the wet ground.

      The only sound you could briefly hear was Jungkook's screams and then everything disappeared in a matter of seconds and only darkness and silence was left.

      Jungkook tried getting out of the van to run towards you when the car left, but in a matter of seconds J-Hope pulled him back into the van and closed the door before shouting a brief "Drive!" to Jin and trying to calm their youngest, but most destructive member down.

      Jungkook's rage bubbled as he remembered the sight of the crimson liquid coloring your white shirt and dripping onto the cold concrete. 

      He begged for you not to die, he was sure that Jackson will find a way to get you out of here. 

      He counted on him to save you. 

      And right now, the other two boys could only hope that the maknae will forgive them for leaving his partner in crime behind to die, or be saved by a miracle.

   The second part of the Jungkook story! I hope you like it...should I make a third part?