Take me home (Charming, handsome and rich 5)(V) FARMER!AU

The first two weeks were a pain in the ass after breaking things off with Taehyung.

      You'd show up at work, busy yourself with whatever people threw at you and ask for more work to do when you were done, just to keep your mind away from you.

      It even got to the point where the second week you began to avoid your dad because of one specific conversation you had about Taehyung and you.

      "Y/N wait!" he stopped you before you could bolt out of his office.

      You turned around to face him only to be ushered into the small couch he had in a office corner.

      "How's Taehyung?" he asked you, a smile on his lips.

      "I wouldn't know dad we're not a thing anymore." you started to look through the papers in your hand seeing that your father won't be letting you leave now.

      "Why? That kid was so obviously in love with you."

      The sadness that replaced your fathers previously chipper tone was like getting punched in the stomach.

      It knocked the breath right out of you and you found yourself unable to answer him.

      If Taehyung loved you he'd understand you.

      "He reminded me so much of myself when I saw him. I used to look like that at your mother when we were younger."

      You won't let him do it again.

      "Dad, first of all you and mom were friends for years. That is love. He is just a guy I met on vacation, it's stupid to think of him as anything more." you sat up fumbling with the door that suddenly decided to get stuck before you yanked it open by force.

      "Is he though?" your father was left alone in his office before his eyes settled on your mothers picture.

      "She's as stubborn as you were." he started talking to the lady in the frame.

      "And I really liked the kid." he sighed, before finally sitting in his chair, deciding to call your grandmother to tell her what you just told him.

      The truth is, the old lady knew something was off when Taehyung began showing up to overwork himself into a coma, just like what you were doing.

      He refused to come in to eat dinner like he did before and while you were there.

      She'd even go and give him water sometimes when he was working in the barn and his eyes would stare at the bottle, tears brimming in the corners of his eyes before he would blame it on the dust in the barn.

      And much like you, Taehyung would go home and when he finally had nothing else to do. 

      Nothing to lose himself in, he'd lose himself in the memory of you.

      Even sleeping in his own big bed felt wrong so he'd sit on the couch, waiting to fall asleep there.

      Meanwhile you were in your own dark apartment sitting on the bathroom floor and literally crying your eyes out.

      It's officially been five weeks since you last saw Taehyung and the pain is finally getting to you, leaving you absolutely unable to control it.

      "Fuck this." you got up from the floor immediately feeling dizzy and falling back on your knees and clutching your stomach as you bent over the toilet.