Guilt (Friends 2)(Jungkook) FWB!AU

You were once again surrounded by the same atmosphere.

      The kitchen full of booze, living room filled with people who were at least tipsy if not drunk.

      You were standing with one of the girls you met in one of your classes when Jungkook passed by you.

      "Going home, don't be too loud when you get in later." he said hurriedly, before he was once again pulled away by the girl that was clutching his hand tightly.

      "Could say the same for you!!!" you shouted, you're voice probably ending up being drowned out by the chatter and bass coming from the speakers.

      "I thought the two of you are a thing..." your friend spoke, catching your attention again.

      "Oh? No, no...just roommates." you said, but she didn't seem quite convinced.

      You were chatting for a while with her until someone rudely interrupted by wrapping their arms around your waist and twisting you around.

      You were ready to slap the guy until you were met with the familiar eyes creased from smiling.

      "Hyunjin! Hi!" you greeted the boy in front of you with a hug since his arms were already around your waist.

      "I was hoping I'd find you here. I came to ask if Jeon will be stealing you away from me again?" he was really close already, lips almost touching.

      "Not tonight." you gently pecked his bottom lip, making him smile shyly.

      How endearing.

      "Hyunjin?" his ears perked up at your call.

      "Wanna go upstairs?" you proposed and before he could even answer you were looking for Hoseok so he could give you the key to the guest room.

      It was a habit you had when Jungkook wasn't in shape to drive home. You'd crash here, sober up with Hobi and Yoongi while having breakfast and kicking strangers out of their house.

      While walking up the stairs, with each step, something was weighting down on your shoulders more and more.

      You unlocked the door and lead Hyunjin inside and he sat on the edge of the bed while you once again locked the door behind you.

      Turning around the view in front of you dropped even more weight on your shoulders.

      This wasn't Jungkook on the bed waiting for you. If it was his belt would already be unbuckled, shirt unbuttoned, or he'd be passed out drunk.

      It was Hyunjin, a guy who's eyes genuinely seemed to flare up when he saw you at a party or even when he'd wave at you when you pass by him on campus.

      With every unsure step you took forward you felt more and more on edge. Something was bugging you at the back of your head, like an itch you can't scratch away.

      "Didn't expect this at all." his hands gently ran up the back of your thighs as you stood between his legs.

      He stood up and turned your back to the bed, before laying you down, crawling on top of you slowly.

      Every careful touch on your body felt out of place, even more so when his lips met yours.

      You weren't used to this, weren't used to someone treating you with such care, looking at you with so much adoration.