Mate (Jungkook) ABO!AU

Alphas. The leaders of the packs, with one highly aggressive leader that stands out from the crowd in all his might.

      Omegas. The damsels in distress. The pack members that are guarded by everyone, just waiting to be taken care of and showered with affection.

      And then there's you. 

      The only beta in your clan. Hated by every alpha and probably a big part of omegas too. 

      Why? 

      Because a beta is a class that stands on it's own. 

      Not defenseless like an Omega, nor dominant like an alpha. Betas are simply the ones that take care of themselves and hope that one day a alpha that is worth of their attention will show up and be able to love them without having his pride hurt.

      So one day when all the alphas were out hunting, you joined them, since you always had to stand up for yourself, to show your strength just to make sure no one would mess with you. 

      The leader of the pack never went hunting, but the seven younger alphas did. And it was rare to see a female being an alpha so they were all boys...except you. 

      You were noticeably smaller than the rest and slower as they all ran ahead of you. 

      Your paws dug into the snow and as you tried to speed up more, the guys disappeared in front of you. 

       You glanced around and suddenly you were aware how silent everything around you was. 

      Your eyes moved over the woods, hoping to see anything and before you knew it two wolves were attacking you from behind. 

      You fought off one of them, biting down on the wolves neck till there was blood dripping over the white snow beneath you, but as you turned to look for the other one you got bitten on the right side of your body. 

      You felt his teeth digging into your skin, through your white shimmering fur and a second later the wolf was knocked down besides you by other two wolves which you recognized as members of your pack. 

      As they killed the other wolf you fought back the need to shift to your human form. 

      You limped towards the closest tree, leaning your body against it as you licked the blood off your fur. 

      Soon one by one, all seven alphas that came hunting showed up. 

      One of them, with light brown fur tried to come closer to you, to examine your wounds but as he got closer you only growled at him, warning him not to come closer. 

      He pulled away before laying down in front of you, his eyes showing sadness, but you didn't stand down.

      Instead you got up, tried to keep your head up before slowly walking past the alphas. 

      They were so intimidating except maybe two of them, but one caught your eye. 

      His fur was black, but in the little light that the moon gave off you could see his eyes that shined in a bloody red color. 

      You looked away and passed by him, proudly making your way back home. After just a few seconds you felt everything spinning and your body met with the cold snow and the rest is unknown because out of no where, your world turned black.

      You woke up to the sound of shouts in a place that you didn't recognize. 

      "I don't want a beta to hunt with us! She knows nothing about surviving and she is full of herself...she doesn't know a single thing about hunting and working for something!" the harsh male voice said and you glanced down before another boys came into your view.