My Little Diary Entry

Not an update, but if you're willing to stick around, let's share some heartfelt stories.

      So I don't need to tell you guys how much shit is going on in the world, you already know that. But I wanted to take a second and just talk so I can come to terms with some things.

      Online classes are hard to keep up with, I hope you're doing well in your own if you have any at all. It's been tough so far because we are adapting, but it will get better. It's hard for some not to be around people, but keep in mind you're not just keeping yourself safe but your loved ones too.

      This is somethings that people in my surrounding didn't care about. Those aunts, uncles and cousins coming to visit you because family sticks together, not noticing all obvious signs of a sickness or even worse ignoring and hiding them.

      A lot of my family will soon be hospitalized because the prevention measures get more strict every day. My parent and I are all alone in our apartment all day long, but we're happy.

      The sickness might have caught up to me from my cousin, cause my body has been through a lot of shit these past months. And I'm not scared of it, I can go through this shit, but I'm not sure my parents can if I actually end up being positive and they catch it too.

      It's a pity that something like this get's you to notice how much someone cares for you.

      I start coughing a little bit, which still might be just a cold since it suddenly started snowing yesterday, and my mom comes to my room with a cup of tea. It's hard to push your mother away when she wants to kiss your cheek to comfort you, but you do it because you love them.

      This whole ordeal will force some of you to grow up faster, realize that you need to care for your family as much as they cared for you when you were a little kid.

      Just stay safe and don't be ignorant.

      Your loved ones will never abandon you, but don't risk causing them trouble that you can most likely overcome, but they might not.

      If you lasted through my little rant once again, feel free to message me if you ever just need someone to lean on, or any kind of advice. I like to help and feel useful as much as I can.

      Thank you for all the support and love! 

Beautiful Mess