Charming, handsome and rich (V) FARMER!AU

This is some kind of CEO Reader, Farmer Taehyung, enemies to lovers AU...but I hope you like it.

      "What were you even thinking Y/N?!" your father screamed at you from the top of his lungs as soon as your head peeked through his office door and once he started you weren't hearing the end of it.

      "You bad mouthed the man in charge of our best partnership. He was the owner of the Natura Farms, you knew that!" he was waving the paper in your face, that had a picture of you from the press conference.

      To put a long story short, people were asking about where you were getting your supplies for the organic food's and beverages your company was marketing. You were at the press conference for other matters and you weren't quite ready for a question you knew almost nothing about so you said anything that came to mind.

      "You said and I quote!" your father began as he held the paper at eye level, "'Probably from some Hillbilly in the country side." she said with a mocking smile on her face.' Are you insane Y/N?!" and he was back to screaming.

      "Mr. Min was there at the press conference! No wonder he wanted to put a stop to it, you're just lucky he was your mothers good friend." you couldn't help but roll your eyes at that.

      The topic of your late mother would be brought up whenever he couldn't guilt trip you with anything else and so you thought he'd move on to that soon.

      "This is a family business that we built over many years because we weren't always who we are now and you're probably not so aware of that." he began as he pointed to the seat across from his desk, for you to take it.

      "All of this began to take swing only when your mother and I had your brother, we were that 'Hillbilly' farming couple that gave small bits and pieces of their crops to companies. And we grew day by day, but when you were born we were already here, in the place of those we used to supply for." he though back of those times and struggles your family used to have.

      "You are a hard working girl, but you don't understand what it means to keep a tradition going, to form a business on respect, trust and love. Those three things are the only things that saved our contract with Natura Farms."

      "But dad this is a business if you told me they'd ask me such stupid questions I would have known!" you whined.

      "You should have known out of respect. Or at least respectfully answered the question. Admitted you didn't know. Anything was a better option than this. This way you're making fun of people that we rely on, that the company wouldn't be the same without." the disappointed look he was giving you was making your skin crawl.

      "I just don't get it, it's a business and if anyone should be respected here, it should be us. We own the company." you crossed your arms over your chest, not letting your fathers life lessons get to you.

      "You really don't get it, do you?"

      "I don't dad! And I don't think I'll ever get this because it's bullshit. We are the ones paying them, business isn't based on respect, it's based on profit, so will you please stop talking nonsense." you argued, to which he ran a hand over his face already tired from all the screaming and shouting.

      "I just wish...I wish you'd get how ashamed your mother would be now." 

      And that was a hard bullet to dodge.

      You turned around, picking up your blazer and leaving the office with your eyes stinging from tears.

      Bringing up your mother only came up a few times.