He will be loved (Long distance 3)(V) FWB!AU

When break rolled around and you finished all your papers before the deadlines you felt like it was worth a celebration so you waltzed your way to the club with your friends. 

      You weren't there to drink yourself into a coma, but mostly to dance, get drunk on the atmosphere, the people, the vibe. Only a few minutes after going down to the dance floor you could feel someone pressing into your body, hands playing with the thin straps of your shirt. 

      "Can I get you a drink princess?" a boyish voice whispered into your ear and just the feeling of a guy around made you feel uneasy. 

      "No thank you." you dismissed him quickly and moved to another spot. 

      "He was cute." your friend said and you shrugged it off, grabbing one of her hands and making her spin in front of you. 

      "Who cares, I got you to dance with." you said and she did the same to you but then another arm sneaked its way around your waist and pulled you closer to a solid body. 

      "Hi there..." you couldn't see the owner of the voice, but you had a pretty good idea of who it was. 

      You stood still as he kept talking "Saw you across the room and just wanted to come over and meet you. I'm Taehyung." he chuckled at his of recital of the same words you said to him when you first met.

      Your arms wrapped around his waist hugging him tightly before looking up only to see that his hair was now a dirty blonde color. You haven't seen him for over a year ever since the day he invited you to come down to the bar where you met. 

      There was a lot of people there that night, they got a few rounds of drinks for all of the students there and left the following morning. You didn't even talk to him properly that night, but here he was now, looking different yet familiar at the same time. 

      The smile he gave you was the same boxy open mouthed smile you used to get back then when nothing seemed complicated for the two of you. 

      "When did you get here?" you asked and he replied instantly "Came here with Jimin and Jungkook a few days ago. Jin moved here a few months back so we came for a visit."

      "And it didn't cross your mind to message me or something?" you asked and he shrugged his shoulders. 

      "Didn't think you'd wanna see me. With all the guys that you could be smashing, I thought I'd let you get to it as quick as possible." he teased and you smacked his arm lightly. 

      "Just as much of an asshole as you were back then." you said before grabbing his hand and pulling him through the crowd. 

      "Anna!" you screamed at your friend over the loud music that was playing at the bar and she spun around and waved at you and Taehyung. 

      "I'm leaving!! Find a ride home with someone else." you shouted and grabbed your jacket before turning to Taehyung "Let's go." 

      Once you were out of the club you still wouldn't let go of his hand, instead you only intertwined your fingers further. 

      "Where are we going?" he asked and you smiled up at him "On a date." at that he chuckled but kept walking by your side none the less. 

      It was past midnight and the two of you were the only people eating at the tiny food stand that had fold up chairs spread across the sidewalk. 

      "So how's life been without me?" you asked after you were done eating and walking back to your place. 

      "Pretty boring mostly. But I actually managed to finish a year of my studies without you around. Not procrastinating as much I guess."