Rotten (V) GANG!AU

Hell was a bad place, described through flames and torture, but your little town, with pretty flowers in it's gardens, kids playing on swings and birds chirping during the day, was worse.

      Because when a dark blanket falls over the sun and stars replace it, the scene changes.

      Evil men walk the streets, guns tucked in the back of their jeans, smiles on their faces as if they don't have a care in the world.

      You don't recognize them during the day, they are completely different, they blend into the scene.

      Kim Taehyung was one of the best of those men you came to notice.

      Going undercover for the cops wasn't hard for you, what was hard at first was to pin this man down.

      You'd see him during the day, splashes of color all over his clothes, looking as jolly as his smile. You'd say hes a happy man with a heart of a child, making girls swoon with his boyish charms. 

      Then you would go into a club at night and in the corner booth, the biggest one in the room, you'll see a man just people watching.

      Black shirt and black pants on him, something that lets him blend in with the darkness, if you weren't looking you'd miss him in the neon flashes that barely helped you eyesight. 

      You were serving drinks at the bar, and placed a bottle of whiskey on a tray along with three glasses filled with ice, before making your way towards him. 

      Glass by glass you laid them out on the table in front of the men before finally raising your eyes to the one you have been chasing after.

      Piercing.

      That's how you would describe his eyes if anyone ever asked you what they looked like.

      "Enjoy gentlemen." you nodded, still holding your gaze on him as you turned away slowly.

      For the rest of the night you kept on working at the bar, no longer leaving your spot to go serve people. 

      When daylight finally started to peak through the few windows in the club people started leaving. Group by group, and then the bouncers took out the drunk idiots that were laying in the booths, drunk and drugged beyond limit. 

      Legs of a bar stool screeched against the floor and you glanced to the side only to see the same long strands of black hair falling over familiar eyes.

      "Can I help you?" you asked, dismissing the look that Taehyung was giving you.

      "You're new here?" he asked and you nodded.

      "Talk to me, I don't really like people treating me so rudely." he chuckled slightly and you looked up at him.

      "You kinda scream trouble to me...I'm not so into bad boys." you smiled at him to which he returned the gesture.

      "Well good thing I'm not one then!" he patted his chest while stating that line and you snorted a laugh.

      "Kim Taehyung." he reached his hand out to you over the bar and once you extended your own towards him he slightly leaned forward and kissed the back of your hand.

      "Y/N. I'm charmed..." 

      "I know you are." he winked, lips still brushing slightly over your skin.

      "So you'll be here tomorrow night too?" he asked and you shook your head.

      "Tonight was my shift, I'm not working tomorrow."