Us (Jungkook) FIRST MEETING!AU

Jungkook was sitting in a small corner booth of the bar, just having a beer or two with his friends. They hoped that the weather would be nice once they got to London, but let's be real...it's London.

      So there they were, five guys sitting on their own, all pushed into the booth while they scanned the people in the bar or pub or whatever the place was.

      "It's a pity the Jin and Joon couldn't come, but they are lucky they missed this shit show." Jimin commented, nodding over to the small stage where a drunk guy was slurring the lyrics to some Spice girls song. 

      "I'm just waiting for Kook to go over there and grab that mic. Him or Tae, who's gonna go first?" Hoseok said and Yoongi nodded over at Tae.

      "This one has no shame, he'll go as soon as he finishes his third beer. Kook on the other hand, he's too stuck up to sing here."

       "Stuck up? Excuse me?! I just don't feel the need to sing in a bar full of people who don't give a shit about my singing." Jungkook argued and Yoongi shrugged his shoulders slightly and put his hand out as if stating the obvious.

      "Like I said...too stuck up for it." Suga repeated.

      "Fine I'll sing after Tae does." and as if on cue Taehyung jumps up and gulps down the rest of his beer "I'm gonna go sign up now." he said and Yoongi chuckled slightly.

      "You coming Kook??" Tae smiled wickedly and Yoongi looked over at the youngest "Yea Kook...you going or nah?"

      "Fine." Jungkook sighed and made his way to the bar where people were writing in their names to check with the DJ what he could sing.

      As usual Taehyung chose Someone like you by Adele and Jungkook was left to sing something on his own.

      James Bay...Us. Sure, he'll sing that.

      He wrote in his name and the song he was singing on a sheet of paper and started to make his way back to his booth and wait for his turn.

      "Hey..." he heard a voice call behind him and then a tap on his shoulder before he could go.

      "Uhh hi...can I help you?" he asked and the girl in front of him smiled.

      "Hi...my name is Y/N. I was just wondering if I could maybe sing this song with you...I saw that you wrote it down and I really like it but I wouldn't want it to repeat two times." she said shyly, her voice fading away slowly.

      "Yea sure...it's karaoke anyways. Doesn't have to be perfect, right?"

      "Right." she smiled slightly and Jungkook found something endearing about the way her eyes almost closed when that smile turned brighter. 

      "I'm Jungkook by the way..." he couldn't think of anything else to say, to get himself out of this trance. 

      "Well see ya soon Jungkook, hope you're a match for my skills!" she said and hopped off.

      Cocky. Jungkook scoffed and turned back to head to his table.

      "What was that about?" Jimin asked and Jungkook made a face. 

      "Just some girl wanting to sing a song with me. Says she hopes I'm a match for her skills."

      "Oh this is gonna be entertaining then! I have a feeling like its gonna turn into a scream off eventually." Hoseok said and Jungkook nodded.