Spotlight (Passing emotions 2)(Jin|RM) CHEATING!AU

A week or more passed since the handsome stranger slipped you his phone number over the counter and you found your eyes always wandering off to the windows, hoping that he'll come in again. 

      You just wanted to hear his voice, see him smile at you.

      "One espresso and an iced coffee please." he said and you nodded, going straight to making it, since there wasn't a lot of customers today. You took the drinks and saw the man sitting with another guy in the corner table, it wasn't your job but you took it to them anyway. You wish you didn't.

      "Oh thanks!" the man said and the other one looked at you making you flinch in surprise "It's you again!"

      "What missed me?" he raised and eyebrow at you, with a smirk playing on his lips. You blushed but none the less rolled your eyes at him and walked away. 

      That didn't stop you from stealing glances of him, your eyes catching each other watching across the room. 

      When you weren't paying attention he slipped into one of the high chairs at the counter and spoke "Ya know. If you wanted to look at me that way, you should have called me." he said, making you drop the plastic cups you were unpacking. 

      "Shit...you scared me." you gasped before laughing at yourself. 

      "I can't call you..."

      "Why?" he insisted and you sighed. 

      "I have a boyfriend." you said to him and his lips pursed into a tight line for a second before smiling and leaning over the counter to whisper to you "What if I promise to keep it PG?".

      And so it was, but instead of him giving his number he passed you his phone and you typed your own into it. 

      "There..." you said and he gave a short nod. 

      "Perfect...I hope I'll hear from you soon...?" he trailed of for you to finish "Y/N."

      "Cute. I'm Kim Seokjin. Well..." he stepped towards the door to leave "...see ya soon beautiful." he winked and left. 

      Damn that wink.

      You were back home a few hours later and Namjoon made his way to snuggle you in a hug. 

      You just slipped away from his hold. Something biting at your nerves, not letting you be calm around him. 

      "Babe?" he whispered softly "What's wrong?"

      "Nothing Joon, I'm just tired." you lied and he nodded. You laid on the bedroom and every now and then glanced over at Namjoon who was reading on the couch, every now and then glancing over the book covers at you. 

      How you wished that you had another room to run off to at this time. You just couldn't take the affection you felt like you didn't deserve anymore. 

      Later that night when your phone buzzed on the nightstand, while Namjoon was sound asleep besides you, your heart skipped a beat at the message from an unknown number. 

      But you know who it is. 

      You knew who likes to call you beautiful. 

      The guilt wore off after a few weeks. You were constantly chatting and going out with Jin. He even took you to work once, and turns out, he's a model. 

      Who would have thought, with that face, huh? 

      Note the sarcasm. 

      He was wonderful, and treated you to dinners and drinks pretty often, which resulted in you getting to know him pretty well. 

      As for Namjoon, at home everything was okay. After a few dates with Jin it was as promised, all PG, no touching, no kissing. 

      You were friends.

      Or so you thought.

      One too many drinks burned down your throat and then suddenly the warmth of liquor was swapped with even warmer lips. All full and soft, just begging to be kissed silly. 

      Fuck this and this luxury lifestyle. 

      You wouldn't have ended up in his apartment if he didn't have a driver. 

      You would have ended it at the club, you would have gone your own way, you would have gone home. 

      You would have been in bed with Namjoon, your boyfriend. 

      Instead here you were in a penthouse, pressed against a wall covered in just glass, all of the city visible through it. As seconds ticked by, and more clothes hit the floor, you were sinking deeper into this game of heartbreak and you couldn't find the will to pull yourself out of the spell he put on you. 

      He pressed you into the wall next to the see through one, wrapping both of your legs around his waist and pushing into you in one long stroke.

      "Holy shit..." Jin gasped, his abdominal muscles tensing from the pleasure that was running through his body like electricity. 

      "You are better than I ever imagined beautiful..." it was a pet name. 

      A pet name he used to get what he wanted out of you. Maybe he did it unconsciously, maybe it was on purpose. 

      Either way he got you to melt from it. 

      When you were done, you were in his bedroom, laying on soft sheets with his fingers drawing patterns over your back. It took your mind away from Namjoon and you, at least for a minute. 

      After that so called minute passed, you were out of his bed and back in your clothes. 

      "Where are you going?" he asked while wrapping his bottom half in the sheets.

      "I'm going home." you turned around and he saw tears in your eyes. 

      "You don't have to. You can just break up." he whispered, the back of his palm running over your cheek. 

      "No...I can't." you said before leaving the apartment and building. 

      You called a cab and cried your way back home before you were at your front door, fixing your makeup and whipping away the tears. You stepped inside, slipped off your shoes not to wake up Namjoon and went to the bathroom to shower. 

      It took you a while but when the warm water stopped coming you knew it was time to get out.

      You stepped out of the bathroom looking fine, slipped into the bed besides him, he woke up, turned around to hug you into his chest like he always did and left a kiss on your forehead. 

      He wasn't expecting a thing, he would never doubt you in any way. 

      "Had a good time?" he whispered, his voice sounding raspy from sleep. 

      "It was fine." you said before closing your eyes, ignoring the twist your stomach was making. 

      Is this enough? Can I end it here or is another part needed?