Noona (V) FIRST MEETING!AU

You went into the practice room and met up with your old friends from the company. 

      "Y/N this kid joined the group later, we're scared to show him to the public. He's good, but just not as ready as the rest of the boys." Hyunwoo, the choreographer told you and you nodded as a sign of understanding. 

      You worked with a lot of idols so this was simply another task that had to be done in little time. 

      "What's his name?" you asked.

      "V."

      "Just V?"

      "Yea...that's his stage name." Hyunwoo instructed and you nodded before moving on to talk about the stuff that this kid needed to improve in. 

      "So...dancing, singing, his charms on stage and anything else?"

      "Nothing...that's it." he said and left to call that V guy.

      A few minutes later the kid went into the practice room and you looked up from the paper with his schedules written down. 

      He looked...gorgeous to say at least. 

      "Hello...my n-name is V." his voice was deep and rough, a giant contrast to his cute appearance. 

      "Hi...I'm..." 

      "Y/N...I know noona. I really look up to you." he said and you blushed slightly at his praise. 

      "N-noona?" you stuttered and he nodded. 

      "Yea. You're 2 years older then me." he said and you gulped slightly. 

      You tried to concentrate on your work, but he was simply so beautiful that you couldn't see a single flaw while he danced and sang for you.

      "Umm...can you repeat everything again?" you asked and his shoulders dropped in disappointment and exhaustion.

       "Again? Am I that bad?" he asked with sad eyes and your heart broke a little. 

      He looked like a puppy that just got kicked on the streets. You pursed your lips in a thin line before slightly pouting. 

      "No, no...it's my fault. I'm not concentrating enough to see any mistakes." you said and smiled at him. 

      "How about you take a break and then we'll continue together?" you said and he nodded as he reached for his water bottle. 

      You did as you said, you learned the dances with him, corrected his mistakes, before sitting in the middle of the room and trying to improve his singing that was already good. 

      "Why did you join this company?" you asked him and he smiled. 

      "I saw the older hyungs on a few videos they had and their songs were cool, they was too...so I guess they was kind of inspiring to me." he spoke and you nodded. 

      "Why did you join this company? You never got to debut, but you are pretty well known as a mentor and choreographer too..." he said and you chuckled as his voice became quieter and unsure as he spoke. 

      "I really wanted to become an idol, but I guess I wasn't good enough for that. I'm a better teacher and mentor, right?" you wiggled your eyebrows at him and he nodded shyly. 

      "You are." he whispered and you smiled before tapping his shoulder and getting up. 

      "Come on we have to keep practicing." 

      For the next month, things went pretty smoothly with him and he learned quickly. 

      You came to know that his real name was Taehyung and that he's really funny when he's not being shy. 

      He is mature when it's needed and sweet with every gesture he makes. And for the whole month you denied that you have been catching feelings for him before today happened.

      So he came to practice early and you danced longer than usual, and as you took another step you began feeling lightheaded. 

      Your feet gave in underneath you and you were ready to crumble to the floor like broken glass, but luckily two arms wrapped tightly around your waist and pulled you back up, before wrapping one of your arms around your neck. 

      "Noona...are you okay?" Taehyung sounded worried and you shook your head. 

      "No, I'm not...get me some water." you said and before he gently sat you on a chair he gave you a bottle of cold water. He looked even paler than you out of fear and you smiled slightly at him. 

      "It's okay Taehyungie...I'm just tired." you said cutely as you ruffled his hair. 

       Soon his long fingers grasped around your tiny wrist and he pulled it down and stared deeply into your eyes. 

      "Don't lie to me, I know you're not okay." his voice was serious as he mumbled the words before licking his lips and continuing. 

      "Don't treat me like a kid...I'm not that young." he said and your heart skipped a beat at his words. 

      Did they mean something else or was it simply your mind playing tricks on you?

      He helped you get home that day after practice to make sure you were okay and you could have sworn that you felt worse when he was around. 

      Your heart would beat so fast after every small gesture he did or any bit of attention he gave you. 

      "Are you sure your okay?" he asked as you took your keys out and you nodded "I'm fine, you should go home now, it's late." you said and he smiled before walking back down the street that got you here. 

      A week later you were having your last practice with him and after that the manager will come along with the boys and tell the both of you if all this work was worth anything. 

      You felt like you were more scared than he is. You really wished him all the best, and you thought that he would make one hell of an idol, but that's something you'll have to wait for and hope for the best. 

      You went over all the dances and songs one more time, before moving on to his stage act. It was important for an idol to know how to behave on stage and luckily Taehyung was a natural. 

      The time came and you waited in front of the practice room while he made his final audition for the group. 

      The boys really liked him and they already befriended him as soon as they first saw each other. 

      Especially the cute kid from Busan that was his age. 

      They worked well together and were destined to be really good friends in the future. 

      After the music stopped behind the door, you paced around the hallway waiting for Taehyung to come out and as soon as the door clicked open your eyes were wide open and curious for answers. 

      "So...what did they say?" you asked him and as soon as Tae was completely out of the practice room you felt a pair of smooth and soft lips on your own. 

      Out of the shock it took you a bit to react, but as soon as you did, you began kissing him back. 

      "I'm in noona...you did it." he smiled when he pulled away with your foreheads still leaning on each other. 

      You shook your head and pinched his cheek as he smiled even wider "No...you did it Tae...it was all you."

   Updated finally, and I probably wont be updating much these days, cuz i have a lot to study this week.