Tough (New girl 2)(Jimin) BOXER!AU

Jimin was exhausted, to say at least. 

      Spending seven days with Y/N on the championship in male and female boxing was hard, frustrating and the girl wouldn't stop running around with him. 

      He didn't like it when she was so annoying, he knew she did it on purpose to drive him nuts, because he saw her around the other guys, she can be normal too. So in the end from her constant bugging he lost it on the last day of the championship and they began to fight in his room. 

      That was also the day when he found out that she was the coach's baby sister, in the worst way possible.

   Flashback

      "Stop acting so immature!" Jimin shouted as he shoved her to the ground with both his hands holding her shoulders down. 

      "I'm acting normal, you're just being too stuck up..." she said as she bit his arm and he winced before pulling away and being pinned down by her. 

      "Not so tough now are you?" she smiled as she held his hands down to the floor, with their fingers intertwined. 

      She was leaning in too close for Jimin's comfort, and her breath was far too distracting as she whispered into his ear. 

      "I win..."

      Seconds later she was being pulled away as the coach carried her out of Jimin's room and returned alone. 

      That was probably when the longest five minutes of Jimin's life began and ended with "Keep your hands away from my sister kid..." and that was the end of it for Jimin. 

      He never disobeys his coach and he won't be doing it now, so the new girl was officially off limits. 

      But sadly, she never listened to her brother and she wasn't planning to start now.

   End of flashback

      On the drive back home Jimin barely kept quiet because her hand was drawing circles on his thigh and was reaching too far up. 

      His lip was starting to bleed as he bit harder into it when she gave his leg a slightly harder squeeze and chuckled when she felt his muscles tense up under her touch. 

      Those were probably the longest three hours of traveling that Jimin ever went on, they stopped at a gas station an hour later and Jimin ran to the bathroom as fast as he could. 

      It was pretty clear what he was up to after all the sexual tension that he was stuck with in the car.

      Luckily he was now in his sweet practice room, back at home, with the boys and only the coach. 

      That is, until she came to practice a bit later. 

      Her hair pulled up in a ponytail, wearing only a bright blue sports bra, that could be seen from the side of her muscle shirt, and the smallest pair of black shorts that Jimin has ever seen. 

      Fuck you...he thought internally as he gave the punching bag a stronger punch and hugged it, smashing his head against it in the process. 

      She wasn't making this game any easier.

      During practice he didn't know what made him angrier, the fact that Jungkook was drooling over Y/N or the fact that he was loosing in ever single, fucking, fight! 

      She was the biggest distraction he ever faced and nothing keeps him from doing what he likes, so it's time to end this. 

      He watched her silently from the bench as she moved around in the ring.