Had to be him (Mate 2)(Jungkook) ABO!AU

"No...God no! A mate of the Jeon alpha has to be another alpha! I'm a beta, that can't work!" I shouted at Jungkooks mother out of no where and the woman just smiled at me. 

      No, I refuse do be his mate, he hates me, I hate him maybe even more and he's such a asshole that I wouldn't be able to deal with him. 

      "Y/N get over here." she said as she pulled her sleeve up showing me the mark on her wrist. 

      "I'm not a alpha and yet, Jungkook's father is my mate."

      "Y-you're a beta...? Like me?" you asked and she nodded. 

      "You are a strong woman, independent, you are far more smart than any alpha female in our pack...believe me, I have seen them all." she chuckled and tears sprung to your eyes.

      You didn't know if those were tears of joy from getting praised for once in your life, or from pure disappointment.

      "But...I-I don't want to be with your son."

      "I know he's very stubborn and rude, but doesn't that sound familiar to you?" she asked and you waited for a moment thinking. 

      "You are the same Y/N...two pieces of one soul. I hope you'll give him a chance." she said and you sniffed as you whipped your tears away. 

      "The annual clan games will be held next week, I hope you'll be participating." she said and you kept your head low. 

      "Only if I'm allowed to."

      "Don't worry I'll make sure you get in." she winked and walked away.

      A few days later you were running around the woods practicing when Taehyung jumped up out of no where. 

       "What's up beta?" he teased and you glared at him "Leave me alone, I'm training."

      "For the clan games?"

      "Yes."

      "Come train with us then." he offered and you stopped for a sec before glancing at him. 

      "With who?"

      "Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon and me."

      "Is Jungkook there?" you asked and he shook his head.

      "Not yet, he'll be coming later." he answered and you sighed "Fine...but just for a little bit."

      "Great, come on."

      You stayed with the guys for a while, training how to hunt with a bow and arrow, and then you transformed to your wolf form. 

      The boys watched in awe as you moved around, jumped from spot to spot, disappearing at one moment and showing up at the other. Moving in between the trees like wind and gracefully gliding against the snow. 

      You came back to the boys and Hoseok crouched down reaching a hand out to pet your white fur that had a silver glow to it in the snow. 

      "So pretty..." he said as his hand moved down your back and you turned around instantly, lightly growling and glaring at him. 

      "Okay...no need to get all defensive." he smiled and got up, before turning into a wolf himself. 

      He nodded his head towards one of the marked trees in the woods and you took it as an offer for a race.