So far away (Suga) IDOL!AU

You walked into the big building and sat in the lobby before someone stood in front of you. 

      "Y/N?" you raised your look up from your lap and was met by a guy in all black clothes, a cap and a mask covering most of his eyes. Just eyes visible, giving off a feline vibe. 

      You sat up and he pulled down the mask under his chin and extended his arm for you to shake "Min Yoongi, but just call me Suga." he said and you gave a small bow.

      "A car will be here in a few minutes to pick us up and we'll go to the studio." he said and you saw another guy getting down the stairs and walking towards you. 

      "This is..." Suga started and you looked over at the other male that didn't wear a mask "Jungkook." you finished instead of Suga and they both looked over at you. 

      "I admire your vocals Jungkook...you are an amazing singer." you bowed and the younger boy blushed from the compliments. 

      "Thanks noona." he said shyly and pointed at the door to the building "The car is here."

      Jungkook sat in the front seat and you were left in the back seats with Suga as he explained what you'll be working on. 

      "I sent you the lyrics a few days ago, right?" he asked and you took out your phone and showed the lyrics to the song on your screen. 

      "Perfect. I have my rap down finally and I have a idea how the music will sound. Tho, we can always make some changes." he said and you nodded.

      You were gonna record a song with him for his mixtape, and personally you thought that the song you were singing was far too different from the usual BTS songs that you heard. 

      You liked the lyrics so far and you hoped that the rap and music would turn out great too.

      As soon as you were inside the room to sing your part the music consumed you. It was beautiful, so beautiful that you forgot to sing when you were supposed to, which made Suga stop the song and look at you through the glass separating you. 

      "Everything alright?" he asked you and you looked over at him flustered "Umm...uhh...yea! Yea! It's just really nice. I like it." you admitted shyly and Suga gave you a slight grin before letting the music play again. 

      When you were done recording your part you got out of the room and he played you the song again and passed you the headphones from his head. 

      "A few more touches to it, and it'll be perfect." he said and you smiled as you heard your voice already added to the music. 

      He got up from his chair and nodded over at Jungkook to sit down and help him record his part. 

      "You can leave if you want, we're done with your part. You're probably tired already we've been here for five hours without breaks." he said and you shook your head "Nah, I'm gonna stay." you said with a smile "I wanna hear the final results."

      "Maybe they won't be done today."

      "Then I'll be bothering you tomorrow too." you said and Suga chuckled fondly before going into the other room to record his part.

      You could probably watch him rap for hours. He was so into it, rapping his heart out and switching from slower to faster parts, from louder to lower tones and even the gasps for air fit perfectly into the music.