Your mistakes (Replacement 2)(J-Hope|RM) CHEATING!AU

The fact that Namjoon didn't come home the night you found out about his little habits was kinda painful, but you had company anyways. 

      Hobi stayed at your apartment and talked to you for a few hours before leaving. It was past midnight when he left and you weren't quite sure why your heart felt emptier now, than it did when you found out that your boyfriend was cheating on you. But at least, you found out about a long list of lovers that Namjoon had.

      You got ready for bed and just as your head hit the soft pillow, you heard the front door open and you guessed Namjoon was home. 

      You pretended to sleep when he came into the room and went straight to the bathroom. 

      He was soon out and besides you in the bed, before he threw one arm over your waist and pulled you closer to his chest, nuzzling his nose into the back of your neck. 

      You felt disgusted, to say at least. 

      He held her before coming home to you, he kissed her, hugged her, probably made love to her too and it only made you bite your lip as you fought back the tears. 

      The next morning you were up and making breakfast, almost looking like a zombie when he walked into the kitchen already dressed and ready to leave for practice. 

      "Good morning babe..." he leaned down to kiss your cheek and you turned your head away, not letting him do it. 

      "What's wrong?" he asked as he examined your face and you shook your head as you spoke to him with a strained voice. 

      "Nothing...I had a rough night." you said and he nodded. 

      "You were sleeping like a baby when I came home. I kinda hoped you would be up and we could maybe have some fun." he wiggled his eyebrows and grabbed at your thighs, pulling you close to him. 

      "Let me go...I'm not in the mood." you groaned as you pushed away from him and sat down to eat silently. 

      "Okay. I'll be on my way then. I won't be home tonight, I'm staying at the studio with the boys." he said and as he went out you chuckled to yourself. If you hadn't seen it with your own eyes yesterday, you would still be able to believe him. 

      A spark of anger started the burning fire in you as you pushed the dishes in front of you onto the floor. 

      This was probably all the frustration that didn't show yesterday. 

      You went to your room, leaving the mess you made behind and got dressed, before going back to clean it up. 

      You got ready and left the house and went to the closest cafe. 

      The first person that came to your mind was Hoseok, so you called him. He soon picked up and a smile tugged on your lips just from hearing his voice.

      "Are you busy now?" you asked and he spoke softly "No...not till later tonight."

      "Wanna meet up at that cafe 'Sunny days'?" you asked, sounding kinda unsure, but when you heard him chuckle, you felt happier. 

      "Sure...I'll be there in 15 minutes."

      And he is a man of his word.

      He was there in even less than 15 minutes, when you already ordered for the both of you. 

      "Ahh, thank you." he smiled as he sipped on his cup of warm coffee and you giggled. 

      "I remember once when I took your order wrong and you scolded me for bringing you bitter coffee." you mentioned and he smiled genuinely.