Double trouble (Taekook) POLY!AU

(Double trouble cause I can't think of a better title and I love Team Rocket! Prepare for trouble and make it double!!! If you don't get the reference we can't be friends.)

      You could feel the girls gaze burning holes into the back of your head as you passed through the hallway with Jungkook's hand wrapped around your shoulders, pulling you into his side.

      "Can you just back off a bit?" you asked the boy, as gently as you could.

      He looked down, "Why?"

      You looked back at Kira while she glared after you.

      "As far as everyone's concerned Jungkook, I'm still merely your best friends girlfriend who you're being too touchy with." you said already knowing rumors would form and they would bother you, despite being far from the secret you shared with Jungkook and Taehyung.

      "Alright." the boy stepped away, releasing you just as you spotted Taehyung walking out of his own classroom.

      You skipped over to him throwing both arms around his neck and engulfing him in a hug.

      "What? No kiss?" he asked and you swiftly pressed your lips to his own, earning a chuckle from the boy.

      He let you stand back on your own two feet before he pulled Jungkook into a slight hug and closer to him. 

      "You'll get your own kiss later." Tae was sneaky enough to nip at the boys ear in the quick exchange of physical affection, without anyone noticing.

      You looked at Jungkook as his smile grew, knowing that Taehyung most likely said or did something.

      And you could only find yourself marveling at both boys as they interacted.

      You knew they would go back to their dorm and do who knows what later.

      The truth behind all this shared affection was that you were trying to make a relationship work, but with more than two people included.

      Taehyung was in fact the one who might have triggered everything.

      You met him in your literature class a year ago and the boy was a wholesome person.

      You personally knew him as one of the star athletes oh your university, but what you were unaware off was that Kim Taehyung was the biggest bookworm in your class, almost excelling past you.

      All of that made it a pleasure when you finally got paired together for researching a reading assignment and what blossomed out of that was not only a perfect score in the class, but also a relationship so ideal you could compare it to a textbook romance story.

      Only months into the relationship when the two of you became a constant in each others day did you notice that maybe you might be a greedier person than you thought.

      Taehyung's roommate and best friend Jeon Jungkook was also only known for his amazing results in sports, but as you hung out with the boy more and more you could see something past the always indifferent guy.

      When you'd crash over at their dorm and watch movies with them, Jungkook would always go to the store to get you whatever snack you wanted, even though they were already stacked with their own favorites.

      Small things like reserving one specific coffee mug just for you, that nobody else would ever use and making you coffee whenever he'd make himself some.

      It was just some sweet gestures that Taehyung lacked, but the crush on the boy didn't quite hit you fully until you spent that one night at their dorm, finishing up an essay with Taehyung late into the night.