Good bad guy (Suga|Jungkook) CHEATING!AU

"You'll enjoy yourself trust me!" you were holding Yoongi's hand tightly as you walked down the sidewalk to a party you were both invited to.

      Even though frat parties weren't his cup of tea, somehow you'd always manage to string him along to join you at a party.

      Your boyfriend being the softy he is for you, would discuss it for half an hour trying to tell you to go alone, before finally giving in once again.

      To be very honest, you didn't know how he still had it in him to deal with your shit.

      At the very entrance you let go of his hand and went to greet your friends.

      He would trail after you for the rest of the night, hanging around, not quite blending in with the crowd except for exchanging a few words with that senior Namjoon he had some classes with.

      He'd never get drunk, just sipping on a beer or two through the whole night while you as always had one too many drinks.

      You didn't know how he had it in him to deal with you anymore.

      A part of you even felt a bit sorry, but not enough to stop you from pushing his limits, just to see how much was he willing to take for you.

      Yet again you were too tipsy to even feel a little bit of shame and you found yourself climbing on the island in the middle of the kitchen, chugging some vodka straight out of the bottle, the rest spilling over your shirt soaking it enough for it to cling to your chest.

      You could spot Yoongi a little bit away in the corner just staring at you, his face changing in color from anger or shame, you weren't sure yourself.

      But other than Yoongi's there was a bunch of other guys staring at you as you yelled for them to catch you in a trust fall.

      When you fell back, all hands were quick to slip away from your body except for one.

      "You sure know how to put up a show." his hands were around your waist, chest pressing to your back.

      Turning around you were met by two dark and hungry eyes and a devilish smirk pulling at the guys lips.

      "Did you like it?" you leaned further into his space, eyes shyly casting down and giving you a chance to observe the guys built chest and enjoy the feeling of his veiny forearms as your fingers slipped down his arms.

      "Sure did kitten. Mind telling me your name?" he raised an eyebrow at you and you chuckled at the pet name.

      "Well...for you it's kitten. I like the way it sounds." you patted his chest before turning around adding a little bit more sway to your walk as you stumbled towards Yoongi who was chatting with your friend, his eyebrows furrowed.

      "I'm ready to go home!" you announced cheerfully throwing your arms around your boyfriends neck as your friend glared at you.

      "Bye..." you waved to her as you pushed Yoongi out the door.

      "Did you have fun?" he asked as you walked down the street to the dorms.

      "Plenty."

      "I could notice." he said looking ahead of him as you approached your dorm.

      "Did you like it? Others seemed really into it." you remembered the other guys whistling and hollering when you were crawling up on the counter.