Married couple (Jin) ENEMIES TO LOVERS!AU

"Honestly who the fuck goes on a trip without a spare tire?!" you were standing on the side of the road, two cars parked on the side of the road as Jungkook changed the tire on Seokjin's car.

      "That was my spare tire Y/N!" the older male shouted, stomping one foot against the ground like a child.

      You rolled your eyes kneeling down besides Jungkook as he finished up the work to gather the tools spread on the road.

      "I'm sorry for making you turn back." you said quietly.

      "It's fine, not like the rest of us got far anyways." he shrugged it off, as you glanced back at Hoseok, Taehyung and Sooan.

      "Ready to keep going guys?" you asked and they all got into the car, while Jungkook threw the flat tire in his trunk where the new one used to be.

      "Get in the car asshole." you glared at Seokjin and immediately the other three passengers knew what was awaiting them on the ride to Jungkook's family cabin.

      What followed was an hour or more of the two of you bantering back and forth, spiting profanities left and right.

      "You're a pain in the ass when you're angry Y/N just chill a bit. We're not stuck in the road anymore, are we now?" he finalized and you nodded. 

      "Fine. Whatever...I just wanna get there."

      Two years back when you were in the closest bar to campus grounds you had the inconvenience to run into the same one he was occupying with his friends.

      Honestly speaking, the first time you laid eyes on Jin he was like a dream come true.

      He was sitting at the bar, tall, with broad shoulders, dark hair swept off of his forehead to the side and spared you a short glance only when you walked in, turning back to Jungkook after.

      Your friend pushed you up to the bar right next to him which resulted in a few minutes of the two of you bumping into each other here and there from how crowded the place was getting.

      Despite your try to not intrude you overheard the conversation the boys were sharing, seemingly Jin was tutoring Jungkook on how to pick up girls back then, the younger apparently being too shy to function.

      A second later you felt a pat on your shoulder after the words "Watch this." left his mouth, seemingly mumbled in Jungkook's direction.

      "Hi...I'm Seokjin. Couldn't help but notice you when you came in here." he held a hand out for you to shake.

      Jungkook who was behind him stared with curious eyes and you knew he was setting an example for the younger, but to hell if you weren't about to use this chance to meet such a fine specimen.

      "Y/N." you smiled, taking his left hand in your own, smiling up as charmingly as you could.

      His eyebrows raised before he looked over your hand.

      "Wow, you have such tiny hands! My dick's gonna look huge!" he chuckled and just like that your dreams of a gorgeous gentleman were smacked out of your head almost as fast as your hand smacked his chest to retreat your hand.

      "Fucking asshole." you grabbed your stuff, your friend following after you, looking at Jin with equal disgust while Jungkook laid over the bar, dying of laughter.

      Despite swearing to avoid that guy whenever he came into your line of vision you found yourself facing him a second time when Taehyung tried to introduce you two at a party, swearing up and down on his matchmaking skills.