Kiss it away (Jimin) FIRST MEETING!AU

!!!READ THE NOTE AT THE END PLEASE!!!

      "Hey there sweetcheeks." the line sounded awfully weird when it wasn't heard as a greeting between your mother and father.

      Weirder when it's coming from a seven year old who said it to a seven year old crying on the sidewalk after a mighty bad fall from her bike.

      The frown that settled on your face made a seven year old Jimin sweat nervously as he sat down besides you immediately giving a explanation for his bad intro.

      "I'm sorry! My cousin told me that's how you talk to girls!" he said, shocking you with his generally upfront nature.

      "I'm Jimin. Just moved here a week ago, across the road." he pointed  at his house, a lady who you assumed was his mother standing inside the house, cleaning the windows.

      "You got hurt. I'll go bring you a band aid from his house."

      He jumped up on his own two feet and began walking  to his front door, hitting his forehead with his small chubby hand mumbling something that sounded like "Stupid! Stupid! Stupid idiot!"

      And during that whole exchange, you haven't even gotten a chance to tell him your name.

      You sat down looking at the woman in the window when the boy pulled on her long skirt.

      She got down from the window at his request and went somewhere before coming back with something that she passed to Jimin.

      He ran out and up to you gleefully as he sat  down cross-legged and nodded towards your scratched knee.

      You threw your leg over his lap and his cheeks turned red, but non the less his small face scrunched up in concentration as he put the pink band aid on your knee. 

      "There...all better?" he asked to which you nodded.

      He sat down besides you again as the sky slowly started to turn orange.

      The two of you talked and talked, mostly about important topics, like which power ranger is the coolest, before his mother came out to call him to come home.

      "I  guess I have to go...but I just wanted to tell you how much I like you. Especially when you have your hair braided with that bow at the end." he pointed at the white bow at the bottom of your braid.

      You scrunched your face in a frown.

      "How can you like me without even knowing my name?" you hopped up from your seat and onto your bike as the gears started turning in Jimin's head and a look of horror settled on his face as realization dawned upon him.

      When he jumped up after you, you were already half way down to your house.

      "Wait!!! What's your name?!" he shouted, but you stopped only turning around a bit to annoyingly provoke him.

      "I'm not gonna tell you that, then you'll be able to actually like me."

      Childish banter...ain't it cute?

      _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

      "Mom! Open the door for Hana, she'll be  over in a few minutes to study!" Jimin shouted to his mother as he rushed to his room to get ready.

      "Y/N?" Jimin's cousin Taehyung questioned his aunt.

      "It's his best friend. She  lives down the street, same year as Jimin." she told him.