Roxanne (Jimin fanfic) TEASER

Here's a small teaser to the fanfic I'm writing since it isn't getting a lot of love. This is a small snippet (4th chapter) of it that will hopefully drag you into it.

            ...jealousy...

"Shit! Shit! SHIT! It's all shit!" Jimin shouts echoed through the studio. He was looking through all the pictures he took over the weeks that passed trying to find anything to use for his project, but nothing reached the standard he put up for them. "The topic is emotions hyung, and none of these show them. I asked for a smile, gave compliments to make them genuine and yet nobody gave me anything worth giving in." he whined as Namjoon looked over all his work "I don't know dude...these look pretty good to me." he answered the younger male with a shrug of his shoulders.

Jimin looked over some of them and ripped them to shreds when another wave of frustration came up before Namjoon tried to give better advice or critique. "Wait! Maybe...maybe you just haven't found the proper model, or the right muse." he said and Jimin looked up at him "Then what do you suggest?" he asked and Namjoon tapped his fingers against his chin as he thought about it. "Try with the last person you felt something with. Which model sparked any kind of interest in you?" Namjoon began and as he kept babbling on about some logical way to approach it and bring all the models back to the studio for another photoshoot, Jimin's thoughts wandered off to somewhere else...or rather said someone else.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Roxy was in her room laying on her bed with a cigarette between her lips. The truth was, she hated to smoke, but this client in particular loved how the cigarette mixed with her perfume. She respected the visual and gave no glory to it. Smoking was bad, so every time she sucked in the cloud of nicotine it was held in between her lips, the sting of it hanging only on her tongue before she's blowing it right back out. It was a waste of expensive cigarettes if we were being honest, but who cared when it was a luxury she could afford.

"See ya in a few days babe...don't miss me too much." the man winked on his way out and Roxanne smiled while he slid out of the room and as soon as he was out of sight she couldn't help but roll her eyes at his cocky behavior. Too cocky for a mane with a small one...if ya know what I mean.

She let the cigarette slip from her lips and put it out on the ash tray on her nightstand, before Suga walked into her room. "Hey...surprise visit." he said and she got up from bed and put on a small satin nightgown before stretching and turning to the door only to see Jimin walking in after her manager. "Ohh...hi." Roxy greeted him in a barely audible voice and that was all it took for her to get a smile from him. The same blinding grin that she got from him many times when they first met.

"I didn't expect you to actually come back." she said as she heard the door close shut after Suga left. "Why not?", "Didn't peg you for the type to go for hookers..." she raised one brow at Jimin and he chuckled before raising one hand to tilt her head up to kiss her. To her disappointment he pulled away as if he was burned, looking at her with a unspoken question in his eyes. "Do you...smoke?", "Oh right...no, I don't actually, but..." she wanted to say 'Another man paid me to do so.' but something stopped her from saying that to Jimin. If it was any other guy it wouldn't be a problem, but this is Jimin, something about him just gave her a different feeling than she got from the other guys. Even when he was frowning at the taste of her lips, she couldn't find it in herself to be offended by it.

"What? Do clients make you smoke for their sick fantasy too?" he added but there was no humor in the supposed joke he made, and seeing right trough you, he somehow already knew the answer. To the silence he received from Roxy he sighed and spoke up "Right. So I wanted to ask for a favor...not sexual tho." he said and pulled something out of his bag. "I'm doing a project and I need a model, and I thought of you and...yea." he trailed off and you smiled and nodded "I would love to."

Jimin pulled his camera out of it's bag and asked you to sit on the bed and lean on the headboard. "Can you take your bra off?" he asked and she started to slip off her gown and underwear, but he stopped her. "No, no...just the bra, leave the rest on. It gives off a feminine and vulnerable feeling that way." he said and you nodded.

He took a few shots with no particular instructions and then he spoke up again. "So since the topic is emotions...how do you feel right now, where should we start?" he explained slowly to her while adjusting his camera to start taking pictures. "Are you happy, tired, sad...aroused?", "How about...angry?" she asked and for a second he stopped what he's doing and looked at her before nodding and moving the camera up.

She lit up another cigarette and sucked in a big cloud of smoke, finally letting it slide down her throat and replacing the burn in her heart with the burn in her lungs now. The camera stopped clicking for a few seconds and then continued. This was it...this was pure anger and hate, pointed straight at her. For the first time in her career, it angered her that she let herself be anybodies play toy. Pure anger.

   Read it pretty please! Also I'll MAYBE update tonight.