True (Blood 4)(J-Hope) MEDIEVAL!AU

You were mopping the floors in the late evening, your last destination being the princes room, the only room on the last floor.

      It was secluded, the biggest room in the castle, an attic transformed into a bedroom with the biggest balcony in the whole complex.

      You always left it to be cleaned at the end of the day, partially because of the size of it, but mostly because at 9PM sharp, the prince would come into the candle lit room and sit in the corner at his clavichord and start playing.

      Gentle sounds would slip through the quiet air around you and you couldn't help but sway to the melody.

      You'd twirl around while doing your work with a newly found grace, up until he'd quietly stop playing.

      In your mind there was always a small delay after the music stopped.

      A moment where the melody would still keep playing in your dazed mind up until you'd feel hands wrapping around your own, removing the room from your hold and snapping you out of your daze.

      "May I join you?"

      Hoseok would pull you to turn around and face him with soft touches.

      "There's no more music playing..."

       And then he'd start singing, lullabies, ballads, you weren't sure yourself, but his beautiful tones would ring lowly in the air between the two of you as he lead you around the empty spaces of the room.

      "I enjoy playing and singing for you." he'd admit, lips mere inches from your own.

      "I enjoy listening to you..." you could no longer argue against him.

      He was no longer the untouchable prince he was raised to be, he seemed closer when you'd reach out with your heart.

      "Hoseok..."

      You couldn't see his face, his own cheek was pressing to the side of your head, molding his own body over yours, fitting perfectly.

      He gave a low hum to acknowledge you before he felt you turning to the side, tilting your nose up to graze against his jaw till you had his attention.

      "I..."

      The words were stuck in your mind, barely pushed out into the open.

      "I need to tell you something..." both of you whispered at the same time as he turned down to look at you, gaze stuck on your lips.

      "Go on..." you nodded for him, no longer able to avert your own eyes from the dip of his cupids bow.

      He didn't say anything, you weren't even sure if he even had anything to say actually.

      His lips stuck to yours, sweet like honey, soft like velvet, matching the equally gentle hands that found their way to cradle your chin.

      "Hoseok...I..." you got merely a second to breathe before you were melting into another kiss, forgetting every worry in the world.

      "It doesn't matter." he gasped, pushing you against a bookshelf that decorated one part of the room.

      "Whatever it is...it can wait, can't it?" his hands bean to roam, over your dress, over the cloak that was always hanging over it.

      Devilish fingers easily found it's way to untie the laced up cloak in the front, letting the burgundy material drop off of your body, and leaving you merely in a thin white dress that was underneath.