Photoshoot (J-Hope) COLLEGE!AU

"Y/N, would you be a model for a photoshoot I have to do?" Hoseok asked you once when you were having lunch with a few friends. 

      "Yea, but I'm only free on weekends."

      "That works for me." he answered and slipped back into the conversation he was having with Jimin and Jungkook.

      It was that simple for him to get you to work with him, after all that's how friendship works. Hoseok was a pretty good friend and a great photographer too, so having a few photos that you could maybe later share on your Instagram profile wasn't too bad of an idea. 

      After further discussing what you needed to do for the photoshoot he told you that you'll need a lot of different outfits, mostly dresses and feminine looks, and that he'll take care of the rest. 

      You packed your stuff in a backpack and made your way to the studio on campus. You went inside and saw him still adjusting the lights in the room and setting up where you would be taking pictures. 

      "Hey there..." you made your presence known by patting his back as you passed by him and he greeted you back though his attention was more on the lights that were making his life hard. 

      Once he finally set it up you showed him the dresses you brought so he could pick out what he wants. He was a overall fashionable guy so you weren't surprised when he chose your favorite to go first. 

      It was a light peachy sundress that you wore during the summer and you looked around if you could change anywhere but the studio was just one big room full of equipment and Hoseok noticed you looking around so he took two microphone stands and a huge piece of white fabric and threw it over them so you could change behind it. 

      "Well aren't you a quick thinker." you chuckled and stood behind it to change. It reached up to your shoulders and covered everything that shouldn't be on display. 

      When you pulled the dress up over your hips the weight of the white fabric you were hiding behind knocked the stands down and left you with your arms covering your chest, even though you had a bra on and the dress hanging loosely on your hips. 

      You stood there in awkward silence before you just brushed it off and kept putting your clothes on "You saw me in swimsuits...this is no different." you said and he just chuckled while looking through his camera. 

      "I'm ready when you are." he announced and you walked over to the chair where all the lights are pointed at. 

      You sat on it and he took a few tryout shoots and looked over at you with a tilted head looking like a puppy

      "Ummm...could you maybe...take your bra off??" he asked and you took a second for the words to soak in and you did as you were told and threw your bra to the side once it was off. 

      The urge to hide your chest behind your arms was huge. You felt so small in every flash of the camera, then Hoseok caught your attention when he cleared his throat. 

      "Are you uncomfortable?" he asked and you bit your lip and nodded lightly making him smile in return and set the camera aside and walk over to you. He undid the braid that your hair was in and pulled long strands of hair over your chest to hide it. 

      "There...better?"

      "Yea. Thanks." you blushed underneath his comforting gaze and went back to taking photos. 

      After a while the confidence came on its own. Your hair wasn't covering your chest anymore, the straps of it were falling on sides, slipping off of your shoulders and the way Hoseok kept snapping pictures without any instructions meant you were doing something right. 

      "Fucking beautiful." you heard him say softly and it made you beam a smile straight at the camera. 

      He stopped taking pictures for a second and looked over his camera and saw you giggling at him. 

      "What...just being honest." he smirked and you blushed before the camera flashed once more. 

      "Okay...lets change up the outfit and scenery."

      "What should I put on?" you asked and he thought for a second before shrugging off his white shirt and staying only in the black wife beater tank. 

      "Put this on." he threw you the shirt and you smirked at him before turning away to put it on. 

      The shirt was huge on your small frame, slipping off of you more than the dress, but the smell of his cologne invaded your senses and stuck to your skin easily. 

      You saw him moving a big armchair to the spot where the chair was before you you jumped into it before he even set it in place. 

      "Ohhh...this is much better. My ass hurts from that chair." you laughed as he leaned down with both of his arms on sides of the chair and smirked down at you. 

      "Well we will keep going until I get you in a bed then." he said but something told you he wasn't really talking about the photoshoot anymore. 

      "Oh yea?" you sat up, leaning in close to his face all the way until you could feel his breath on your face. 

      You were so close to kissing him before he leaned away and walked off to his camera. 

      "Let's wrap this up." he said and you sighed before starting to pose again. 

      Every pose became ten times more seductive, every lip bite more flirty and every curve of your body and extra skin shown, became that much more enticing for Hoseok. You couldn't ignore how you caught him a few times trying to pull the tank top he was wearing lower to hide the bulge that was growing in his pants.

      When it was all coming to an end he sent you to get dressed as he sat in the chair you were previously posing in, but instead you settled in his lap and smiled innocently at him "I wanna see the pictures." you said and you wrapped one arm around his neck as he scrolled through the pictures. 

      "They are amazing. Too bad we're all done." you said, turning to him and letting your breath tickle his neck as your hands played with the short strands of hair on the nape of his neck. You watched his Adams apple bob as he swallowed while scrolling through the pictures. 

      "You could come over to my place tonight, we could keep going?" you offered before you pressed a light kiss on his neck, right under his jaw. 

      You could feel the goosebumps on his arms prickle up at your touch and the slight stutter of his breathing when your lips made contact with his skin. He turned his head to the side and pressed his lips onto yours as he put the camera on the floor. 

      His hands sneaked up your legs, towards your inner thighs and stayed there, not close, but not to far from where you wanted them the most. 

      Your lips pulled away from his and you breathed out a quiet whimper, giving him a chance to answer you "Yea...yea, let's do that." he said before you straddled his lap and kept making out for a few minutes before it was finally time to get going since the studio will be closing down soon. 

      Hoesok promised to be at your place as soon as he took his other equipment home. 

      "Bring your camera..." you said as you leaned over to kiss him from the passenger seat before leaving and you could feel him smile into the kiss as you bit onto his bottom lip.

   I thought about keeping this going, but I feel like the whole tease of the story is enough I guess...plus, the sexcapades will happen in another story, with another member. Any suggestions on who I should do? Except Jungkook, I have TOO MUCH of him here and this is my attempt of evening it out lol