Mousetrap (Rotten 2)(V) GANG!AU

(If you haven't read Rotten, a fic I wrote a long time ago in this collection, I suggest you do that first, or do it to remind yourself of the storyline.)

      "How long are you planning on driving me around?" you shouted over the hissing of the wind and roar of the bikes engine.

      As if on cue, Taehyung pulled into a little alley.

      "We're here. Just down that path." he nodded over down into the darkness.

      Foolishly, your mind was corrupted with other things at the moment, the thoughts of your chase for this man wandering off and out of your mind.

      Your first mistake was going along with this man without a gun.

      The second slip up was turning your back to him and taking steps down the dark alley.

      Your lust clouded mind only realized those mistakes when the same man you've been chasing wrapped one arm over your torso, holding you down from behind while the other one pressed a cloth over your mouth, reeking of chloroform.

      Shouts of anger and attempts of wiggling away were useless and the more you struggled the more your lungs ached for air and you finally began inhaling the scent that was so roughly shoved under your nose.

      "That's it princess...that's it..." were the final whispers that filled the quiet air around you before everything turned pitch black.

      To your surprise you didn't wake up buried alive, chained up, hurt, and rather said, you actually woke up and Taehyung hadn't killed you yet.

      Instead you were immediately met by two pairs of disinterested eyes along with Taehyung's staring at you from another couch.

      "Had a nice nap officer?" the man who drugged you a while ago had the audacity to smile at you.

      "What the fuck did you do?" you croaked out, proving that you were in fact out of it for quite a while.

      "Well I was horny enough to bring you home, though..." he got up, taking slow strides to your side to sit next to you on the couch.

      "I'm not dumb enough to show you where it is, especially without doing an extra detailed check up if you have any mic's on you." he tickled your neck, hand lazily crawling down your dress.

      "Aren't you a sly one...hiding mic's in your hair, as if I'm not gonna be pulling on it later."

      Just as the words briskly left his mouth, he pulled on your hair in the same manner, making you sit up properly to look straight into his eyes.

      "What's the matter officer? Cat got your tongue?" he laughed, the two males sitting across of you still equally indulging in their own business rather than the little show Taehyung was putting on.

      "Fuck you." you shortly spat out the words making him laugh and pull you further along with him as he stood up an left for another room.

      "I wouldn't mind it if you do kitten. That's what we're here for anyway." he pushed you onto the bed, hands crawling back under the dress and pulling at your bare hips to press your crotches together.

      Taehyung dove right down for your lips, biting and sucking on them, firstly getting groans and mumbled words of disapproval that quickly turned to compliance.

      "I'm gonna fuck you stupid miss officer." he chuckled once he felt you grinding back onto his bulge.

      "Then do it."